• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
in sonic X spin attack is only avaible by ring burst, so maybe when jumping make him not curl. but im just saying, all free to blueblur to do what he want. if anybody disagree with me, do what you want, or ignore it. i just wanted to point this out.

bro why are you going to do that man
Post automatically merged:

im not new to this place bruh:worry:

thanks for liking my post but im staying on topic when somebody says something about my post

im gonna be happy if blueblur likes my post

Last edited:
idk maybe cuz there isn't rules in wip that are in release i guess? or cuz wip don't need judge to say welcome to release.

you found for all of us the way to say smth off topic while being on topic,epik. X sonic is cool.
wow i dint expect someone say something good about me, well thx for that....... wait a sec- OH SHIT uhhhhhhh i hope x sonic have a good amount of combat options while not making you press 233 buttons at the same time

? dunno what happened up there but alright.

in relation to X Sonic again...
do you guys hope we get to see more mods that expand the use of combat after it's release?
(i hope this is not too off topic)

? dunno what happened up there but alright.

in relation to X Sonic again...
do you guys hope we get to see more mods that expand the use of combat after it's release?
(i hope this is not too off topic)
X Sonic is pretty much the only character I've seen that does actual combat, SMS does have some attacks as well but honestly I think X Sonic makes it more interesting as you can reflect projectiles AND use them for movement, not just attacking enemies. I think it's just more cool and unique.

Last edited:
in sonic X spin attack is only avaible by ring burst, so maybe when jumping make him not curl. but im just saying, all free to blueblur to do what he want. if anybody disagree with me, do what you want, or ignore it. i just wanted to point this out.
That's not true, Sonic could always do the spin in Sonic X, in episode 5, you could see sonic do a roll when fight knuckles off a tree. The ring burst is a different attack that is stronger than the roll.

Last edited:
X Sonic is pretty much the only character I've seen that does actual combat, SMS does have some attacks as well but honestly I think X Sonic makes it more interesting as you can reflect projectiles AND use them for movement as well as attacking them. I think it's just more cool and unique.
Cacee has a combos, Steph's chars(one of em at least) has a saber for combos, and I'm recalling at least one more character with combat. The combat X has is mostly the equivalent to just a normal homing attack but instead of only targeting enemies it also attacks enemies, can reflect projectiles, and hit certain obesities(the trailer has it brake spikes) I'd personally call it a stretch to call it full on combat compared to other characters with combat.
That's not true, Sonic could always do the spin in Sonic X, in episode 5, you could see sonic do a roll when fight knuckles off a tree. The ring burst is a different attack that is stronger than the roll.
Sonic X as a show was inconsistent but majority of the Time Sonic was only able to do spinball with rings in the show, in the episode you reference the spinball he does isn't even the usual kind the show uses. Ring burst is the version of a charged spin dash, this one is more or less how sonic 1 did spin ball, only able to be done while in motion already as all sonic does here is let gravity carry him down.
1705325793110.png

Last edited:
Cacee has a combos, Steph's chars(one of em at least) has a saber for combos, and I'm recalling at least one more character with combat. The combat X has is mostly the equivalent to just a normal homing attack but instead of only targeting enemies it also attacks enemies, can reflect projectiles, and hit certain obesities(the trailer has it brake spikes) I'd personally call it a stretch to call it full on combat compared to other characters with combat.
Man I knew I was missing somebody, lmao

but yeah, your right lol

Sonic X as a show was inconsistent but majority of the Time Sonic was only able to do spinball with rings in the show, in the episode you reference the spinball he does isn't even the usual kind the show uses. Ring burst is the version of a charged spin dash, this one is more or less how sonic 1 did spin ball, only able to be done while in motion already as all sonic does here is let gravity carry him down.
View attachment 109239
Not bad i like this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back