KINGDOM VALLEY

SINCE WHEN DID SHADOW HAVE WINGS

IMG_5599.jpeg

LOW POLY LUXURY BABYYYYY

IMG_5600.jpeg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LITERALLY PREDICTED THIS TOO
HEY @darkboi. BELIEVE ME NOW

The new Sonic gameplay in the trailer makes it much more clear that the entire game is in Hedgehog Engine 2, the reflections in Speed Highway are looking fantastic now. The new stages for Shadow also seem to confirm that his story is a whole campaign and not just 3 levels as some in the Sonic community have been speculating it would be.

It's so cool af to see these stages in actual HD (Kingdom Valley looks stunning as hell) also, does this actually confirm that fucking Mephiles is actually returning????

Sonic x Shadow Generations launches October 25 – PlayStation.Blog and 4 more pages - Main - Mi...png
Sonic x Shadow Generations launches October 25 – PlayStation.Blog and 4 more pages - Main - Mi...png

Also also, this modernized Terios design looks sick af as well, like this is a good pre-order bonus for once (but I do hope, it gets a separate release, same with the additional Shadow level)
GPgOC_eW4AA6-8Y.jpg

does this actually confirm that fucking Mephiles is actually returning????
I've not noticed him actually appearing anywhere in the trailer so "confirmed" would be a bit strong at the moment, but there's been a rumor about him returning for a while so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The terrain texture in kingdom valley looks quite simelar to the kronos island terrain texture. Just saying.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back