Sonic Wild Fire (Sonic goes Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.videogameszone.de/?article_id=468804&mag=23

(Sorry that this is in German^^, Translait it)

Walter

Edit: Babelfish:

Sonic game Fire blue hero on the Wii
09.05.2006 16:38 o'clock
- Sega developed in its internal developer entwickler-Studio
"Sonic game Fire" for the Nintendo Wii. of means most diverse adventures must find you history quasi again,
by looking for versatile mysteries for hidden letters or others,
to solve. "Sonic can be steered by movements of the CONTROLLER very simply and attacks during a faster CONTROLLER movement all opponents", said Sega in an interview. The moreover you may play the planned mini plays with your friends.
(David Martin)

Saw some screenshots. The game actually looks interesting. I'm a little more excited for it than I am Sonic 2K6.

What I said on some other forums said:
Here he is; the new look Robotnik:

sonicnext67uz.jpg

*Proceeds to laugh arse off*

Shall we start calling him MushtacheMan now? =P Really, dye that 'stache black and give him hair and we're ripping off plumbers...

And I must say, that bald look is a huge no no, makes him look weird. At the very least I want those goggles he kept there back.

By the way, Sonic Next Gen is officially called "Sonic Wild Fire", so obviously this Flame of Disaster plays a huge role in the game. Does this mean the Chao Emeralds are out of the series...?

Arg.

Sonic Wild Fire is the Wii title. It's working title was Hyper Sonic, but it's been changed.

The PS3/360 game, the one that Robotnik picture comes from, is currently titled Sonic the Hedgehog, obviously a working title of its own.

To reitrerate, Wild Fire is not the PS3/360 game.

Fail. Wii game and Xbox 360/PS3/PC game are completely different.

Now you know.

AND KNOWEEN IS HAFF DA BATTERU!

BTW, yes, Arrow got in a minute before me, but I have a G.I. Joe reference and he doesn't. My post's existence is justified.

Arrow said:

That looks kinda cool Graphics-wise, Love the fire coming from Sonic's Chest. Too bad i'm getting PS3 not Nintendo Wii. I swear... Sonic is starting to look more plastic then fur since Sonic Heroes.

Why would Sonic go Wii?

Because of Nintendo, Nobody would wanna get the game on the Wii.

"Playing with your Wii"? Sounds more like "Playing with your Penis".

Anyway, If the Wii remained the Revolution, I'd consider getting the Revolution & the Sonic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back