Sonic Vegemite linked to my page!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

I know that talking about my page is a breakrule (well, post the URL for get people accessing to it, but it's like kind the same thing), but I can't avoid this. ;) Really, Sonic Vegemite added a link to my page.

Matt (the guy of Sonic Vegemite) said:
Sik the Hedgehog An SRB2 fansite, contains fairly of the SRB2 community. Needs some Sonic content, and badly, but for the moment is a fairly comprehensive look at a particular slice of the Sonic community.
Yeah, I agree, my page still sucks, but it's young yet, and since I've created the e-mail link code now (which is specially developed for avoid e-mail harvesters), people can send suggestions to me more easily... Without count Sonic Action, which will appear soon...

Well, however, what do you think about it? A link to Sonic Vegemite is not a joke, and I think that my page is good enough yet, because Matt only adds links which he likes. :D

Its everything you've wanted, and more. Dur.

That place rocks, and for them to link to you, that makes you very special, Sik. Congrats!

Good job sik, and like you said, A link to Sonic Vegemite is not joke.
CONGRATULATIONS!
First sonic Vegemite... Now... World domination Bwuohooohhohohoho!!!!

Seriously, what the hell is a Vegimite?

Anyway, I never cared much for the site, really. Cecil Abberight's Amy hoax makes it all worth it, though.

brianv said:
Wait, is Sonic Vegimite that website with too much sonic stuff on it?
Go to my page, go to the links section, click on Sonic Vegemite and check it by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back