Sonic: Ultima Chaos !! ***INCOMPLETE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Ultima Chaos **INCOMPLETE**

http://www.androcity.com/~sqfp/movies/SonicUCTest.swf

Note:Don't mind the forum. Unless you want to join it. Its the forum about this flash and stuff. The guy who posted this flash on the forum is LgdVegetto. The guy who created the flash SQFP and S:UC :mrgreen: SONIC UC WILL NOT BE DBZ INSPIRED. It may look like it, but there is no giantic beams being shot, no flashing fights, no seizure lights NONE. Its all completely different.Once again this is only a test about the battle system, so that means no story involved.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Sonic Ultima Chaos **INCOMPLETE**

http://forums.mobius-x.com/index.php?showtopic=639&st=120

This is just the test flash.

Note:Don't mind the forum. Unless you want to join it. Its the forum about this flash and stuff. The guy who posted this flash on the forum is LgdVegetto. The guy who created the flash SQFP and S:UC :mrgreen: SONIC UC WILL NOT BE DBZ INSPIRED. It may look like it, but there is no giantic beams being shot, no flashing fights, no seizure lights NONE. Its all completely different.Once again this is only a test about the battle system, so that means no story involved.

Dude I haven't seen many sprites but this is one of the best that I have seen!!

:roll: Hello there children can you say "one month bump".
Well anyway I saw this, and even though there are no"gaint beams" the fighting style is the same as DBZ.

I hate dbz. I was reaing this so I am not going to watch it.... :mrgreen:

1 word: Meh

More words: Sonic advance sprites, mediocre effects, metal slug explosions and DBZ sounds. Nothing to seperate it from the hundreds of similar flash movies out there.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Um it is impossible to make a fight scene that is awsome with Sonic battle sprites without making it DBZish.
That is true. The Sonic Battle sprites have so many things in common with DBZ for example.
similar.jpg

Not the best example but they are similar.

True Hyper Sonic said:
There is (sic) no DBZ sounds. It's just sounds from Sonic games.

That makes it even more generic, Generic Sonic Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back