SONIC the Hedgehog: Final Nail in Sonic's Coffin?

Sonic NextGen: What do you think?

• It was good... nothing "amazing"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad... not quite what I was expecting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RGX's rants (quicky change page or turn off cpu)

Some things just sadden me, IGN gave this game a really poor review. I think it was a 4.4...

Not because I'm a Sonic fan, but they were too harsh and messed up with the reviews.

1. They gave this game a completly lower rating then Riders, shadow or even, Heroes!

2. They gave the graphics a six... Come on, compare the graphics of this game to the others.

3. Some idiots on IGN said that this is probably not the worst game ever but the worst sonic game ever.. Luckily someone straighten them up and told them to play heroes or shadow.

I don't know, people seriously take things for granted, it justs makes me upset...

I love how the people who like the game use "lol opinions" as their only argument.

M.V.P said:
TimberWolf said:
Bigboi said:
I love how the people who like the game use "lol opinions" as their only argument.

I didn't know that you controlled the world.

I don't get what you just said.

I took waht he said as him saying:
"DIFFERENT OPINIONS FROM MINE ARE ILLEGAL AND ANYBODY WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY THAN ME SHOULD BE BANNED FROM LIFE!"

Hmm, you all clearly are poor debaters.

Bear in mind that arguing is a matter of explaining why your point is correct, not explaining why your opponent is a moron.

Right now I don't know if I want to get that game, all I've learned is that some people have poor taste in games, and others despise anyone who disagrees with them.

Draykon said:
all I've learned is that some people have poor taste in games, and others despise anyone who disagrees with them.

That last point obviously stands for you.

Yays for the US of A and a lot of it's extremely stupid parents.

furyhunter600 said:
Yays for the US of A and a lot of it's extremely stupid parents.

And the people North of you already know this and don't care! :lol:

On another subject:

This is how/why the Shadow the Hedgehog game was made, and what happned afterwards:

SONIC'S TOO CHILDISH!
*ShadowTH come out*
SONIC'S TOO VIOLENT!

Really.

Actually, it went more like so:

NINTENDO ROX SEGA SUX
Shadow comes along
SHADOW IS EMO ANGST SEGA STILL SUX

Spazzo said:

NINTENDO ROX SEGA SUX
Shadow comes along

You're yet another idiot that hates SHadow just because he got his own game with guns, aliens, swords, vehicles, etc and because he's DIFFERENT.

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:

NINTENDO ROX SEGA SUX
Shadow comes along

You're yet another idiot that hates SHadow just because he got his own game with guns, aliens, swords, vehicles, etc and because he's DIFFERENT.

Actually, because it DIDN'T WORK.

Bigboi said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:

NINTENDO ROX SEGA SUX
Shadow comes along

Actually, because it DIDN'T WORK.

TimberWolf said:
SONIC'S TOO CHILDISH!
*ShadowTH come out*
SONIC'S TOO VIOLENT!

And it DID work. I've actually PLAYED the game, and I KNOW that you unlock Shadows past.

Do tell me, what am I doing? I simply added to the conversation by stating opinion. No other post afterwards, hell, had anything new that I wrote.

NINTENDO ROX SEGA SUX
Shadow comes along
That's a valid opinion to this topic, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back