Sonic Team level themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever, very clever. Yes, it freaked me out, definitely.

Anyway, how do I activate the PSO mode in his wad?

Actually, I laugh at that thing, becuase it guesses I'm in a completely different town. So HA, you foolish wrong-town-guessing thing.

It also confused my town.....
Nice try Hot -diggaty- -digitty- Dawg
(That was my stupidity moment, brought to you by J Jhiro)

Okay, to keep this topic from dragging off...

First off, how do I play the PSO mode in SPMoves?

Also, what about the idea of different Sonic Team game-themed levels in SRB2?

Step 1: Go beat game.
Step 2: Go beat game in 'Very Hard' mode.
Step 3: Go beat game in 'Ultimate' mode.
Step 4: Go into 'Multiplayer', 'Host Game', and pick 'SRB2 Universe 1' as the level.

Simple as that!

I can't beat the boss in Very Hard (the rings I lose cannot be picked up), so that's out of the question.

What was this guy thinking, making the requirements for trying out something neat, so high?

Is there a workaround (i.e. invincibility cheat, edit save info, etc)?

CGally said:
I can't beat the boss in Very Hard (the rings I lose cannot be picked up), so that's out of the question.

What was this guy thinking, making the requirements for trying out something neat, so high?

Is there a workaround (i.e. invincibility cheat, edit save info, etc)?
Yes, and I know a cheat that unlocks EVERYTHING (Given I'm on the front of the SPM team), but posting it here would quite possibly be the stupidest thing I've ever done.

Go bug JTE; Maybe he'll tell you what it is.

I understand. I earned most things legitimately (chaos emeralds, I did ask for help with emblems, and I beat the secret levels myself), and I don't think the requirements for things like the NiGHTs level, etc, are unfair. But I do have a problem with the PSO requirements, so that's why I'm going to this last resort of cheating.

Eggman has a very simple weakness, FYI. If you let him fire, get close to him, and spin dash, he'll stick on top of you and you get an easy 8 hits.

Mystic said:
Eggman has a very simple weakness, FYI. If you let him fire, get close to him, and spin dash, he'll stick on top of you and you get an easy 8 hits.
^
My strategy for the past several months in a nutshell. THZ's not so easy, sadly...

Eggo will fly above you in that case. Wait untill you are just under him so you know where to stand, and then when he goes in front of you, jump and hold the button. Beats the boss within 20 secconds or so.

Hmm, legitimately beat Castle Eggman 3 on Very Hard. Can't do it on Ultimate though. No grace period of invincibility when hurt...

hotdog003 said:
Eggo will fly above you in that case. Wait untill you are just under him so you know where to stand, and then when he goes in front of you, jump and hold the button. Beats the boss within 20 secconds or so.

Heheheh.... that bug's been fixed in 1.09... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back