Sonic Shuffle Dreamcast (Super Rare Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you guys noticed how rare Sonic Shuffle is because ive been on ebay and no luck and in shops no luck so lets discuss.

Hooray, I hope I'm not the only one who loves this game.

Also, downloading ftw.

Sonic Shuffle is very unique. Underrated, but fun. About 40 minigames of fun, such as Sonic tank. Beautiful, relaxing music. Especially the Emerald Coast one.

Ive got SA and SA2 and SA2 trial for dreamcast I only need this one to compleate my Sonic game collection but which is better SATSR Party mode or Sonic Shuffle?

You really, really don't want Sonic Shuffle. Long load times, impossible AI, forgettable setting, pointless cel-shading... there really isn't anything redeeming about it, and, honestly, it was the beginning of the end for Sonic.

I seen a few videos on youtube of the loading screens and it does take a long time just for one minigame and what ive seen that the loading screens to get to one mini game is longer than the minigame itself.

BlueTrueChao said:
Have any of you guys noticed how rare Sonic Shuffle is because ive been on ebay and no luck and in shops no luck so lets discuss.
I play this game at least once a week on my dreamcast, i love it! My friend has 2 copies to.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Sonic shuffle is basically A Mario party ripoff with Sonic characters!
No. It's gameplay is pretty different.
This topic proves how people follow what others say; I like Kirby Air ride, and that's underrated.

I've heard about this game, but I don't know anyone who has it. And I've played most sonic games. If they make another Gems Collection type game I hope sonic shuffle is featured.

Soooo... Am I the only one who has it so far? I actualy found my copy at a Game Crazy. Is it realy that rare?

I liked it. I found it more enjoyable than Mario Party for some reason. I still need to unlock all the characters so I can replace Lumina with NiGHTS.

I have the game. The music is wonderful(no surprises there), but I hated it for all the reasons that ShadowHog stated-with the exception of appearance. Given the fact that the computer will consistently cheat to win, this is one game that you really don't want to play in a single player setting.

How do they cheat, you ask? Haven't you ever wondered WHY the computer picks the EXACT right cards from your "hidden" card stash to get what they want? Honestly, they don't hesitate to go straight to the card that they need in order to reach the Precioustone. I could go into more detail, but I don't feel much like typing a long winded rant right now.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Soooo... Am I the only one who has it so far? I actualy found my copy at a Game Crazy. Is it realy that rare?

I liked it. I found it more enjoyable than Mario Party for some reason. I still need to unlock all the characters so I can replace Lumina with NiGHTS.
I had it for years. :/

@Kuja: But they suck underwater, they are a bit naive.

Chao Freak 1 said:

Sonic Destiny said:
I play this game at least once a week on my dreamcast, i love it! My friend has 2 copies to.
Chao freak hello? I have it to.

it's the most BORING sonic game i ever played
i have it for my dreamcast (wich is broken xD)
i still have it in my "DC stuff box"

if someone wants it, pm me with the adress and stuff and i'll send it by mail (no, i dont accept money for it because i really dont want it =/)

@Kiro: Elaborate. Saying "it's the most boring Sonic game ever" isn't helping us understand why it sucks.

Anyways.

Code:
As the only spinoff of it's series, it has lots of potential:
<pick>
<start>
Pick a card, it's will allow you to move in any direction.
Land on a space, you will either lose or receive rings, start a mini game, or get the gems, the "stars" in this game.
Minigames are random, where you land doesn't count. Unlike Mario Party, it isn't at the end of the turn.
In Multiplayer mode, land on the same space and you will go into a duel.
Either pick cards to higher or lower your points. (You may need to get a high number, or you may need to get low numbers) Whoever gets the highest or lowest number wins. The other people can shuffle you and your enemies cards. Events, shops, and accidents will prevent you from winning. Try your best to get the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back