Sonic RPG Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on making one if some of you will help me.

Story:6 months after stopping eggman Sonic was relaxing by a tree.

Sonic:Man..it's so boring, Why hasn't eggman done something yet...it's getting too peaceful here. ....I think i'll just..---*BOOOOM* (Suddenly angel island falls)
"ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! *Speeds off*" This is where you walk around fighting monsters.

More later.

Im using RPG maker:XP

Note:Is there a fanmade Sonic RPG anywhere?

No, I haven't heard of it, yet I still find this a rather bad idea. A Sonic RPG would just kill the whole purpose of what Sonic is.
I also see that you seem to be heading in the direction of ShtH, with all the cussing and that. You don't want to go down that road in a Sonic game. Remember, I'm not mocking you, I'm just letting you know my opinion before everyone else comes down hard on you. Just one thing , if you can make a RPG with a sense of speed, go for it.

I think you should try it THS. It might be fun but like Com said "RPG is slower, tacticial game, and if you put Sonic in there, it wouldn't work." reason: It would take away the thing that makes Sonic "Sonic" his speed.
If you do make it you should have the chaos emeralds as items that would be cool.

Com said:
A Sonic RPG would suck, because a RPG is slower, tacticial game, and if you put Sonic in there, it wouldn't work. I've seen some Sonic RPG's here and there yet they have all failed. Anyways, good luck! (You will need it)

Wrong. There are some on newgrounds and they are good.

Let me say this: They might by good RPG's, YET I belive it would be difficult to get the feel of a regular Sonic game and a RPG mixed. I'm not saying it would turn out completely bad on the RPG side, yet the Sonic side would most likely be left alone.

Actually, I played a Sonic RPG created by a person on the internet called Sonic Red.
It was in the beta stage testing, but Sonic could move--x as fast in the sonic games, but still retained speedy movement.
The game had a top-view....

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

And that is exactly what I said in my second post. If you can mix RPG elements and Sonic elements, I'd love to see the results. Could you post a link to this game? I would like to see how the creator managed to mix these together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back