• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast Adventure-DELAYED FOR A WHILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm just here to make sure this topic doesn't fall out of control, by the way Dark mystic are there any updates yet? :|

Hey, why won't you stop bumping for dumb reasons? :D :D

Seriously, it's annoying and you are bringing the oldest topics back up. This mod died already.

Chaos said:
Hey, why won't you stop bumping for dumb reasons? :D :D

Seriously, it's annoying and you are bringing the oldest topics back up. This mod is still going.
Fixed.
I dont want to see this mod die.This mod looks awsome.

Yeah, I would really like to see Dark Mystic continue this mod, Even though we have about twelve SA Mods here because SA and SA2 were probably the best Sonic games to date other that SATSR.

That's good, Now you just need to be sorry for making a short pointless post. You might want to go read the rules before making another post.

Also, how did this die again? Is it really dead? I mean there wasn't any posts for the new kai wad for a while, and then posts rushed in.

Yeah, me too. All of Dark Mystic's mods were some of the best I've seen. But seriously hyper apc, if you don't start cleaning yourself up then well..... (Sees a moderator staring at him)...... Nevermind too much backseatmodness.

Sonow Hakura said:
Yeah, me too. All of Dark Mystic's mods were some of the best I've seen. But seriously hyper apc, if you don't start cleaning yourself up then well..... (Sees a moderator staring at him)...... Nevermind too much backseatmodness.

Well, actually...I just started the SRB2Riders Mod...and thats the only one I have ever tried...and also, I make KnuxRider.wad but that's about it.

Now this will be mine when I am done with it because I will make sure that I do more for this than SRB2Riders because I have this Mod ALL IN MY HEAD...and I am gradually learning how to make maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back