• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: The Bonus Levels (Alpha is here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the color used in most srb2 levels is pure blue. Try looking at GFZ to see what the color map of the water is.

Is the part of the floor that is not blue under a FOF? If so, you will have to add the color map to the control sector itself.

I can probably fix that, so I will, I could always just drop the water level so the blue reaches past the floor. There are air bubbles. And the color is pure blue, it just looks different in transparent water.

5/13/09: The underwater section is finished, and the side path's main section, is going to be underway tomorrow.

5/14/09: The main area of the side path, is now underway, it will be a vertical, geyser fueled button hunt, to open a path, that connects back with the main path, and will be a lot easier to navigate, than act 1's button hunt area.

I was late again, so I have two new screenshots for you guys.

srb21204.png

More underwater goodness.

srb21205.png

And, the exit, of the underwater goodness.

I've been keeping quality up, and it looks like this is finishable by 6/9/09, but my interest in SRB2 is waning a bit, so I might take a break from this project, after the beta release, to pick it up, when I feel like it again, but then again, that isn't necessarily a guarantee.

That water is still incredibly blue. Do you have your colormap fog levels raised high or...?

What are you suipposed to do when you get to the one lace where youre on a wood platform and there is a pillar of rings going straight up?

Epic Announcement!!

5/18/09: Well, sadly, I've barely been working on this project, so instead of forcing myself to push onwards, I decided to take a TEMPORARY hiatus now, instead of taking it after the beta release, when I return to finish the beta, with a three week window, it will be on a Friday, and it will be with a screenshot, so until then, you guys have to be patient, also, if any of you have interesting wads, that I should know about, please send me a PM, I'm desperate for some new maps to play.

This is partially off-topic, but it would be easier to read your posts if you split up your run-on sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back