Sonic Robo Blast 2 support in Player Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
I'd love SRB2 to have an embedded IRC client like Tribes 2, but that's just me.

what about starcraft, that has a IRC client, is that what the player connecter is?

So, would I have to port forward? Or no? (I don't have any room for opening anymore ports, that and I tried it so many times did everything correctly and it still didn't work.)

Ryan said:
FoxBlitzz said:
So you're saying that PC allows people to host games, yet even non-PC users can join them? That's just what this community needs! I myself can host quite fine. I know how to open the ports and everything, it's just that there are a few people here that are unable to do it.
www.hamachi.cc

Ryan, that's not what I stated. I said NON-Player Connector users. As in, a person uses their own program to host, and people who don't use it can join. Can't you read, or are you illiterate?

I don't think you understood me, so I shall state this again, placing emphasis on the part you don't get.

As in, a person uses their own program to host, and people who don't use it can join.

Super_Sonic119 said:
So, would I have to port forward? Or no? (I don't have any room for opening anymore ports, that and I tried it so many times did everything correctly and it still didn't work.)

For SRB2, you just need to open port 5029 (UDP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back