Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demyx

Seeing that the release of the Sonic Riders 2.0.5 is nearing and so is 2.0.5 we may not be seeing Sonic R again. I am not so sure so far but some say it is one of the least played part of the mod. So it may be put to its final rest. So i was thinking so it Doesn't happen, Why not make a seperate mod? With all the modes from the original games and JTE bots in Single player. Just throwing this idea out there for anyone wiling to do so.

I like the idea, I actually never noticed a new release for Srb2riders. I do think that perhaps with the Sonic R part, maybe more levels? I think it would be good, maybe...I like the idea, and it seems possible to...

EDIT: Oh. I thought you said Models instead of modes. My bad.

Last edited:
its alright people make that mistake many times. Now to your saying there should be more levels by what do you mean?

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Sorry for double post. I see what you are saying Sonic 2 and it is very possible that if this mod comes to be it can have the modes of Tag, Balloon pop, Unlockable Characters such as metal sonic, eggbot, tails doll, eggman, and metal knuckles. time attack, Chaos emerald rooms such as in the game, And maybe just maybe, Super Sonic And Radiant emerald. And more.

Might I suggest
303a3w6.png
as a title screen? Or should we use a different one? (P.S. Do you remember me? It's me Tom!)

That would look really nice as the title screen actually i think that could work.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

sorry for double post. So is this bod going to be Offical?

If you want a mod made, make it yourself. Don't ask other people to make your ideas for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back