Sonic Quest for Power !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are pretty old. And I have to say the ending was a huge dissapointment. It was cool at first , but seemed to go downhill after a while. And Canadian Sonic scared me. And I never really liked sprite flashes. Only because everyone and their grandmother makes them.

Um...right anymore comments?

(lol i assure you this flash took alot of work. Kinda like..lets say....1 1/2 years? Maybe a bit more, and lol no grandmothers while makin the flash)

It was pretty cool and i liked the sprite however.....the swored sequences took like 5 times as long as it takes Cloud to do an Omnislash in Final FAntasy 7 which is NOT good
it gets a bit boring with all the same stuff. but an overall 8 or 9/10 i guess.

Dang...whens the last time ive seen one of these? do like the fact that its like the DBZ series in a way (the fight scenes were Great!!), but it got a bit "bleh" for me at the end.

if you want a rating, i guess id give it a 8/10

Now if you'll excuse me, im gonna watch the Super Mario bros Z Series again. *shot*

I watched them 2 years ago its cool but they should've put Super 3 and 4!!!
If you don't beleve me go to themysticalforestzone and go to sprites then Sonic

P.S LOL THAT WOULD BE A GREAT WAD!!!!!!!

It was good at first, and hit its peak at episode 2. However, after that, the sound effects of the battle overshadowed the music(and he took out the metagen fight music changes, that filthy bastard), and he no longer used screen panning during the fight, which made it really boring.

overall awseomeness, but the fight scenes before the ending were better.
like when sonic first put those shades on. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back