Sonic PSP and Sonic Collection 2 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shoots the last four posters* BE QUIET!

Personally, I don't really agree with Shadow Hog. I'm pretty happy with what I get in the English version. But still, we Aussies might get a better deal. Some games have been known to be modified for PAL release. Ok, it was just Metroid Prime, but still. :D I don't mind if SOR was taken out. I'm just eager to try out Sonic R. :lol:

cronosonic said:
*Shoots the last four posters* BE QUIET!

Personally, I don't really agree with Shadow Hog. I'm pretty happy with what I get in the English version. But still, we Aussies might get a better deal. Some games have been known to be modified for PAL release. Ok, it was just Metroid Prime, but still. :D I don't mind if SOR was taken out. I'm just eager to try out Sonic R. :lol:

I happen to have Sonic R for PC...and it sucks so much CRAP! one of the worst sega games in my opinion. The game dosent even have any music!

No matter how widespread the "Sonic R has no music" thing goes, I really don't believe it. It DOES have music, ya know - I personally own both versions, and the music's the same in both.

I'm buying the import version, mainly for Sonic CD. Not that the Japanese soundtrack is extraordinarily better than the American one, but I already own the PC version which I still play from time to time, and I'd like to see Naofumi Hataya's soundtrack in context. Nevertheles, the main reason I'm importing it is because I'm have more plans buying a PS2 than a Gamecube, and I was a tad disappointed that it was going to be Gamecube-exclusive in the United States.

I can see it now... Ladies and Gentlemen, the NEW Sega president... GEORGE W. BUSH!

And then the merging of Sega and Nintendo will be complete, and they will form... NINTEGA!!
Or, Segendo.
Or Nintendsegao.
Or Senintendoga.
But wait... Bill gates!?
... Micronintenegasoft it is, then. (Just TRY to pronounce that aloud.)

SRB2-Playah said:
And then the merging of Sega and Nintendo will be complete, and they will form... NINTEGA!!
Or, Segendo.
Or Nintendsegao.
Or Senintendoga.
But wait... Bill gates!?
... Micronintenegasoft it is, then. (Just TRY to pronounce that aloud.)

Micro-nin-ten-egg ah-soft.

Visit this site: http://www.microsuck.com
Microsuckegendo!

This is what will be written on the next Sonic game CD label:
"This game has been made by your friends at
msuck-logo.gif

Be sure to replace friends with enemies! :P

firemario1001 said:
BillGates.JPG

ALL HAIL BILL GATES. Supreme dictator of all the video game industry!

That is the oldest pic in the history of the internet.

Strange... I've never seen it before.

Anywho, it's a well known fact that Windows uses BSD's TCP stack interperator, or so I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back