Sonic Paint Blast 3D

Sonic Paint Blast 3D V2

Kirb

Kirb The Korb
Kirb submitted a new resource:

Sonic Paint Blast 3D - draw wathever you want in 3D! Even supports netgame and multiple colors

draw wathever you want in 3D! (please, just please, don't draw nsfw)
it works in netgame, and i suggest playing in multiplayer because it supports different skincolors for the paintbrush color, even custom skincolors!
View attachment 65088can't show much because of the 8mb limit

commands:
custom 1 - draw (first person reccomended)
custom 2 - summon a statue of yourself out of thin air
custom 3 - cool...​

Read more about this resource...

Messed around with this for 10 mins. Made a silly little drawing but then my phone rang and I got accepted to California Institute of the Arts. I denied them of course because I don't think the world is read for my SPB3D works of art but regardless, this is a pretty fantastic mod. Welcome to releases!

whoa thanks, didnt think a mod like that would get loved that much honestly! i think you should open a SPB3D istitute of arts if the drawings you made looked so good

This is absolutely amazing! This is really a job well done!
Also, I can sense the imminent "W h o ' s b e e n d r a w i n g d i c k z ? ! " coming a mile away, so let's get that out of the way already.
Honestly, I can see this having quite a few potential uses in hangout scenarios, so I think this'll be getting a fair bit of usage in the future to come!

i can smell sonic oc creators making their ocs

Also, I can sense the imminent "W h o ' s b e e n d r a w i n g d i c k z ? ! " coming a mile away, so let's get that out of the way already.
Honestly, I can see this having quite a few potential uses in hangout scenarios, so I think this'll be getting a fair bit of usage in the future to come

I can finally draw anything in 3d!
thanks
:knuxsmug:I can even draw smug knuckles funny
Post automatically merged:

1647888126518.png
this made me lag LOL

Last edited:
Honestly, I can see this having quite a few potential uses in hangout scenarios, so I think this'll be getting a fair bit of usage in the future to come!
Thanks! I confess, some guy asked me on a server to draw a dick, when the mod wasn't released yet, and i did it, in a very bad drawn way, so i was the first lel

I can finally draw anything in 3d!
thanks
:knuxsmug:I can even draw smug knuckles funny

View attachment 65151 this made me lag LOL
Really coolio! I like it, btw if it lags you can just move away from the drawing and set the hoop rendering to low in the video options, so the drawing will not be rendered but it will still be there instead of resetting the level

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back