sonic mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal version's on my website because... I dunno, I do these kind of things. So go there if you want the REAL one, even though it shouldn't really matter...

What? I'm freaking TIRED! I've been up for 72 hours working on SPM and TNAoStH! x_x;

hotdog003 said:
Sorry for dragging this off topic, but you will be able to get coughcoughsonicrushcoughcough from the coughcoughvideogamestorecoughcough in a couple months.

Its said coughcoughsonicrushcoughcough will be a PC game for free download, so I highly doubt you can get it from a coughcoughvideogamestorecoughcough.

untitled21ol.png

Don't mind the color scheme. I took it down to 256 colors to make the filesize smaller. Though I'll admit, it DOES look cool o_o'

Oh, also, what the hell are you smoking? Sonic Rush is a NDS game.

Well, you can get coughcoughpcgamescoughcough from a coughcoughvideogamestorecoughcough, can't you?

Oh, and Omega: InfranView.

JetKrazy said:
hotdog003 said:
Sorry for dragging this off topic, but you will be able to get coughcoughsonicrushcoughcough from the coughcoughvideogamestorecoughcough in a couple months.

Its said coughcoughsonicrushcoughcough will be a PC game for free download, so I highly doubt you can get it from a coughcoughvideogamestorecoughcough.
wtf are you smoking that makes you cough so much?
cant you read? its for nds!!!
http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=sonicrush&id=hp_news
see! proof!!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
JetKrazy, post something now, at least bump, because the 666 is really bad!!! (And I already have a lot of problems about the Devil writing a story, Sonic Maximum).

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No, no. I think that's me you're talking about. JetCrazy is the spawn of Shigeru Miyamoto.

Shiggy? Seriously? Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back