Sonic Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they planned, or are planning to make a game where sonic is some how turned into a human or something. Anyway, that's great artwork of how human sonic should look. A bit too Next Gen-ish though.

Shiruba said:
Maybe they planned, or are planning to make a game where sonic is some how turned into a human or something. Anyway, that's great artwork of how human sonic should look. A bit too Next Gen-ish though.

If that happens....sega will fall in the pit of failure. They wouldn't do that anyway.

Chao Freak 1 said:
I didn't know about the mis-translation! That's entertaining. ^^

So... what about the pic SEGA did of a human-ish Sonic. It kind of scares me, but I'm just putting it out there.

tgs_sonic3_32.png

Nice hair...

Nice art I might say, but really...do we want this? ((besides a certain developer going by the name Senku Nola? hehheh joking)).

I still stand by what i said.

Human Sonic looks cool and all, but I wonder how he would turn out in an actually game. I can see him being in another sonic story book game, but I don't know how it would turn out...

Blue Warrior said:
That's the thing I never liked about the classic-to-Adventure transition in the Sonic series. In the Genesis days, Sonic and co. were in practically an all-animal world with the only industrial areas being those under the rule of Dr. Robotnik. Then all of the characters suddenly looked remarkably different and were placed in an environment that wasn't South Island, the floating island, or anything relating to the planet Mobius, and there's never any clear explanation as to why.

I heard the change had something to do with keeping consistent with some event in a Sonic comic, but I don't keep track of that crap.
That's what I've been trying to say on SEGA America MB, but no one listens to me. They don't see the obvious plot hole here.
However, the Archie thing would've made sense.... If they actually included the comic characters...

Chao Freak 1 said:
I didn't know about the mis-translation! That's entertaining. ^^

So... what about the pic SEGA did of a human-ish Sonic. It kind of scares me, but I'm just putting it out there.

tgs_sonic3_32.png
Uh huh.... Anyone remember Sonic vs Sonic from Sonic Next Gen? Yeah.... Total failure.

Shiruba said:
I noticed, that human sonic artwork resembles billy hatcher a lot.

It's possible.
Well Billy Hatcher was made by sonic team so yeah. Well anyways I like the idea of realistic looking humans, just as long as there isn't any human and animal relationships *stares at Elise*. No really that part really creeped me out, and not because of the kiss Elise gave sonic, but how will thier children look like.

Supersonic2p3 said:
Shiruba said:
I noticed, that human sonic artwork resembles billy hatcher a lot.

It's possible.
Well Billy Hatcher was made by sonic team so yeah. Well anyways I like the idea of realistic looking humans, just as long as there isn't any human and animal relationships *stares at Elise*. No really that part really creeped me out, and not because of the kiss Elise gave sonic, but how will thier children look like.
You know I think my question has been answered.

I like the way Eggman/Robotnik looked in Sonic Zero Gravity or Sonic Unleashed i can't rememeber which at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back