Sonic heroes last mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArexonsF1

My friend is playing SD. heros but he can't unlock the last story mode, he already finishged the game with the four teams and got all the 7 cjhaos emeralds. He also got all the alternative missions for every team excpet Team Chaotix. He's got about 107 emblems. What's missing?

I have never played Sonic Heroes in my life, but I have spotted the problem in your story...
He hasn't allready got the "alternate missions" for Team Chaotix? Don't trust me though, I wouldn't know.

You need to beat all the teams. Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, and Team Chaotix. Next, get all seven chaos emeralds. After that, go on the menu. You shouldn't see last. press right after team chaotix, team sonic should disappear, Now Team Dark, Team Rose, Team Chaotix, and Last should show. It has a picture of a shadowed Metal Sonic.

I love getting all A's (cept for the shooting ones)
I' still stuck on getting the emblems from the Chao races and Karate

I got all 180 emblems in SA2. At least it gave the game some much needed replay value, but Green Hill wasn't worth the effort. Since I've heard Heroes has just a Hard mode, that's worth even less effort. At least Green Hill was neat.

As I know, there are 120 emblems and 141 ranks A... WHen you get all you have the hard mode, and you can play with metalized teams... They are only the same characters with metalix textures... But I want to win them for fun, like Adventure ones :lol:

Oh, and here's a interesting fact: This isn't the first time that Metal Sonic has copied everyone's powers. Apparently, in Sonic the Fighters he had a special move from all characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back