• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic GX. So where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been on vacation for a while but I have picked up production this week. Alot of work is being done now and we should have a release next week. I would like to share a picture of my Jade Gully Zone for Sonic GX,
JadeGully2.png

Scorched Caves from the original demo is really big and expansive now with 2 big stages and a better boss arena. I also plan to release Aquatic Ruin Zone Boss, Green Oasis Zone Boss and Crystal Frost Zone Act 1. A few match stages will be included too. So now you all have something to look forward to soon. :)

fox.dx2 said:
Could you tell me how you got the palm trees?
I think it's an object that comes with SRB2, but I could be wrong.
In any case, my Palmtrees are better :). *beaten*

Actually a guy named Dobermann made the plam trees. Anyway KingOfFlames, Sonic GX is a large scale mod of Srb2 introducing a new single player experience and new multiplayer levels. Like the Mystic Realm, Sonic GX has its own story line too which will be revealed in time. I did release a early demo back in september so those that were here then know what it is.

akirahedgehog said:
Anyway KingOfFlames, Sonic GX is a large scale mod of Srb2 introducing a new single player experience and new multiplayer levels. Like the Mystic Realm, Sonic GX has its own story line too which will be revealed in time. I did release a early demo back in september so those that were here then know what it is.
Ah sounds cool, I was waiting for another SRB2 level-pack to be made.
I also hope you finish your website :)

That screen shot looks cool! Wow, like how you made it look like the older games, and yet am a sa fan. Just wow! :D

(sorry for bad spelling).

It looks cool, me wants it.

And, bouncey, can you please apply just a bit of grammar to the post please, or was that just one sentence?

I don't care about looky looky. (But it looky nice!) Me want playplay.

In other words:

R313453 73H 63M0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back