Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was already seen on older resources but not as in detail IIRC. Anyway, I hope it is hold the dash button is to dash because not many people know that you are not supposed to mash the dash button thus draining the meter way to fast and make it harder in Heroes than you have to.

Now, the classic demo was recently released and…..I’m sure you’re aware was then hacked into and some assets were leaked. I’m not gonna go into that much as I’m sure you don’t wanna go into that yourself. However, one of the things shown was that there are several missions in each act. One of them appears to be a “Co-op” mission. We know that as you finish levels, you free your friends and the world opens up more. Are Sonic’s friends playable in the game once they’re unlocked or after the game’s finished?

Aaron – Ah the leak. I really wish that hadn’t been published. Several of those assets are from an older build and will not be in the final game. It’s a misrepresentation. As we stated in the beginning, only classic and modern Sonic are playable. You will see many of Sonic’s friends in the game but you will not play as them.

Level lineup.

THERE IS HOPE.

Level lineup.

THERE IS HOPE.

I would post my hopes for levels here, but that would be stupid...

I just want Hydrocity and I'll be fine.

Anyway, reading that interview made me want to see how the 3DS version turned out.

Man, you can thok into a buzz-bomber and STILL get hit?

Either Dimps needs to get better, or Sega needs to never trust them for a Sonic game again.
Of course, this was an early build, so things might be improved...

Interview said:
I noticed the demo released to the public felt a tiny bit different to the one at E3. Is this an older build of the game?
Aaron – Actually, the download is a more current build.
I dont get it.They released a new demo or what?

Uh... the level HUB (speculation on my behalf) screenshots say otherwise, Chis? I really doubt that list changed. Aaron's just trying to save face..... again. It's jobs like these that I can't really understand people liking when you have to cover your company's ass for problems that are out of your hands.

5958111334_57dd87d4e5_b.jpg

I mean shots like this. They might not be HUBs but until we see actual HUBs, I'm calling these HUB worlds.

Oh, that's what those were.

To the right, it looks like... some kind of palace? Yep, we're getting Seaside Hill.

Actually the blocks,spider, and the weird long red springs are my favorite part of level. The blue liquid jumping back and forth is not

I hope the blocks ACTUALLY crush you from ANY angle like in Sonic 2!
But knowing Sega, they probably won't program it. =/

Anyway, for some reason, the Modern stage looks more interesting than Classic's.
Mabye it's the idea of it, you know, the meltdown? Or mabye it's the Mega-Mack slide thing?
I hope it plays as good as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back