• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic fan2000's MD2 projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

Yeah, I'm back again with MD2 Deku Link! Here are more pictures of me playing as him:

I don't really know much about Deku Link, so i do not know his abilities or how he acts, so critism and maybe ideas could be nice.

Link(Adult) MD2 WIP

I'm just so quick that i made this MD2 on the same day where Deku Link was made(which was today).

Link(Young) MD2 WIP

Wow, this is the third of the three MD2 models I have made for SRB2 today.

Made? You mean uploaded to Models resource, downloaded by you, changed to MD2 rather than *.obj and then used the original textures. Nice.

Also, why post these up if there are no progress reports or any downloads for betas or such? You're obviously done, so why in editing?

Ummmm, read the title, it says WIP, that stands for work in progress.
And by made i ment put into SRB2.

Jesus christ, man, go finish your other MD2s before working on all of these ones.

I still want to see your Rayman done :<

Jesus christ, man, go finish your other MD2s before working on all of these ones.

I still want to see your Rayman done :<

I'm almost done with him, I just need to do a few more things to it. But where do i put it if there is no MD2 section of releases?
EDIT: Rayman is done and in Miscellaneous section.

Last edited:
You can scale MD2 models in the MD2 data file, you know.

Also, the camera work in your screenshots is horrendous. Please, take the time to move into a less cramped location before you shoot the picture.

If anything, you should use the Majora's Mask model. The shading and details are up'd quite a bit. I think the only problem would be finding a model of Link without his sword and shield, unless you can rip them yourself after having Link Like-Like'd.

You can scale MD2 models in the MD2 data file, you know.

Also, the camera work in your screenshots is horrendous. Please, take the time to move into a less cramped location before you shoot the picture.

Ok then, I will try.

Glad to hear it. I forgot to compliment the MD2 work; these models are pretty good, and we don't have a lot of people actively making them, so it's nice to see more.

Hmmm...definitely better, but he's still way bigger than Sonic. I think he should be shrunk a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back