No The Mod Isn't Cancelled, But Still No News i GuessIs there any news on this mod??...or is it just cancelled.?
1%out of curiosity how close is each character to being done?


oh my god dude, can't even go one week without working..Is there any news on this mod??...or is it just cancelled.?
BRUH...I AM JUST ASKING...1%
oh my god dude, can't even go one week without working..
After less than a week of no work. It's clear you're just being impatient.BRUH...I AM JUST ASKING...
Its kind of rude considering they have life's too. Just wait for it.BRUH...I AM JUST ASKING...
YEAHIts kind of rude considering they have life's too. Just wait for it.

Dude, respect the fact that they're also human beings.BRUH...I AM JUST ASKING...
Very rude dudeBRUH...I AM JUST ASKING...
View attachment 183668
game over!
No way1%
oh my god dude, can't even go one week without working..
more then expected1%
oh my god dude, can't even go one week without working..
"Outcome Memories...?"say that again
Bro really said "Happy Valentines day!"