Sonic Dream Blast

Sonic Dream Blast v1.1

SonicHeroX45

LucasMirado.pk3
2024 Collaborator 2023 Collaborator
SonicHeroX45 submitted a new resource:

Sonic Dream Blast - In the NiGHTS, dream delight!

Explore and fly through dreamlike stages in Sonic Dream Blast!

Built entirely within Sonic Robo Blast 2's NiGHTS Mode, Sonic Dream Blast aims to create a short and sweet campaign that can both serve as a player's introduction to NiGHTS as a whole, as well as pose a worthy challenge for long time fans.

Read more about this resource...
 
SonicHeroX45 updated Sonic Dream Blast with a new update entry:

All Saint's Hotfix

Good lord, this blew up!

I've got a hotfix here, which is tradition at this point.
Here's what it addresses:

- Minor adjustments to certain mares on Toxic Tours and Altitude Amusement to smooth out the tracks.
- Fixed the Time Emblem for Altitude Amusement Act One.
It was actually something I forgot to adjust for release, whoops!

Have (more) fun! :)

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
This is a very interesting idea.
You never tend to see new NiGHTs levels outside of other packs like the past.
Either way, I think it's a very well made and has a really good introduction on the overview page. Overall, i like it.
 
This is a very interesting idea.
You never tend to see new NiGHTs levels outside of other packs like the past.
Either way, I think it's a very well made and has a really good introduction on the overview page. Overall, i like it.
Glad to know you're enjoying it!
 
I'm genuinely curious: There seem to be 3 level exits/warps in the Dream Gate that are currently unused (the volcanic, snowy and tropical areas). Any plans on implementing them in future updates?
 
I'm genuinely curious: There seem to be 3 level exits/warps in the Dream Gate that are currently unused (the volcanic, snowy and tropical areas). Any plans on implementing them in future updates?
They wouldn't be there if there wasn't anything planned for 'em! 😁
 
They wouldn't be there if there wasn't anything planned for 'em! 😁
I like the idea of having those unused in the files for little file diggers to find, but can't you back them up to another PK3 while you aren't using them? It's unnecesary and makes the file bigger for some extra maps that aren't used.
But, hey. I'm no-one to judge. I haven't made my own map.
 
I like the idea of having those unused in the files for little file diggers to find, but can't you back them up to another PK3 while you aren't using them? It's unnecesary and makes the file bigger for some extra maps that aren't used.
But, hey. I'm no-one to judge. I haven't made my own map.
The maps don't exist at present, the areas in the Dream Gate are teasers.
Everything that is in the files has been used somewhere throughout the addon.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top