• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic crackers wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_

I'm making a Sonic Crackers style sprite and would want to know what people think of it:

playa1vt2.png
playa2qr5.png
playa3kh3.png
playa4oi0.png

playa5me2.png
playa6fy7.png
playa7sg0.png
playa8re1.png

8)

It does look cool, I've never played sonic crackers but I've seen some sprites.
Is this wad going to have a super form?

Heh... This looks Good, You jsut might want to Resize and Align the Ring a bit... It looks like the ring is wedged in his Armpit... But this looks REALLY good, You should make a Tails character from the Sonic crackers game...

Nice job!

Heh... This looks Good, You jsut might want to Resize and Align the Ring a bit... It looks like the ring is wedged in his Armpit... But this looks REALLY good, You should make a Tails character from the Sonic crackers game...

Well, I was trying to make it the same size of the rings, like in the original game.

BTW, i've almost completed the Bored Sprites, i'll post them soon!

EDIT: Done.
playb1hu6.png
playb2cp6.png
playb3et2.png
playb4jo8.png

playb5gs7.png
playb6uh1.png
playb7ll4.png
playb8wp1.png

Ty, If he makes a tails crackers wad all you would need to do is play SRB2JTE and use the addbot command he doesn't need to make a bot because JTE beat him to it.

Think it should have Light Dash as a special ability?

Since it would be hard to implement the Crakers/Chotics powers into this!

metalsonic5555 said:
Ty, If he makes a tails crackers wad all you would need to do is play SRB2JTE and use the addbot command he doesn't need to make a bot because JTE beat him to it.
But wouldnt you need to make that Sparkely Chain in the middle of sonic and tails?

Lets not go off topic sms, this is getting good! Iv played sonic crackers and this is doing its way well!

I think he's Thinking about Knuckles chaotix

But this is sonic crackers, An un-released beta of how knuckles chaotix plays

Character Select Screen Picture:

sonccharfo3.png

Oh, and I do NOT know how to SOCedit, so if someone else would want to do, fine by me.

You *might* be able to create a ring trail between two characters using SOCs... not totally certain though. I think the A_FindTarget and A_FireShot could be used to do something.

Super mystic sonic said:
May this all work, then I'm gonna like it.

Btw, Camo man....your avatar changes in size in nearly every GIF pic.
[offtopic] You just noticed? I have a new avitar every few days or so don't make a big deal about it[offtopic]
If the ring trail can work that would be amazing.

Actually, I wanted to have a someone make a ring trail, sadly, I cannot SOCedit as mentioned before.

I also wanted to replace the first two Special Stages in SRB2 with the two from Crackers, yet i'm a newb at that type of thing. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back