Sonic comic 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_>

You don't need to use Sendspace for single images. Use something like ImageShack instead.

I don't want to offend you, but honestly, ugh, these comics of yours are horrible.
If you want to get better, try to put more effort into them, and to give your comics a better story. Seriously, your comics are something I can just put together in a minute. Try to draw the characters yourself, too, and not to always use sprites. Doing so you'll also learn to draw better. I've done several Sonic comics that were quite nice-looking (sorry, they aren't anywhere on the internet, I don't have a working scanner), even if I can draw almost nothing.
And, use better grammar in your comics!

Most people get the point of drawing wrong. It not drawing stuff in paint, its drawing in real-time, and using a scanner to put it on the PC. Problem is, though, most people don't have a scanner. (I'm one of them)

True Hyper Sonic said:
insonicnia uses sprites all the time and it's better then this.

Ooh I love insonicnia oh and if you want a better comic then here is one I put 10x more effort into this one so enjoy.

How do I make it bigger?

Bloodylightning said:
Ooh I love insonicnia oh and if you want a better comic then here is one I put 10x more effort into this one so enjoy.
Could... Could you muster any more effort?

17x more would be nice.

You're using paint, right? If you're trying to make the image physically larger, go to Image -> Attributes and fool around with the width and height boxes; if you're looking to scale everything in the image, press Ctrl + A to place a selection around the entire image and tweak the corner points to your liking.

Never, ever scale sprite comics, though.

That is not 17x more effort.

Also, I specifically said that scaling and sprites don't mix.

Depends on what it's used for, actually. Scaling sprites with a 1:1 resize ratio (ie: not wide or tall) should be fine for, say, putting random people in the foreground (make sure they're not in the way) or background for a crowd scene, depending on the background.

The scaling in that comic is a good example of bad scaling, however; it serves no point, at all, other than to take up space. I mean, the dialog that goes with it isn't even worth mentioning, so...?

Bloodylightning said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
insonicnia uses sprites all the time and it's better then this.

How do I make it bigger?

>_>
f_1i_52f2m_3ecdaa7b.jpg

No strings attatched, you just go and image tag the actual image on the page instead...

Also, Omega just won this topic.
End of discussion ^_^

Okay, stop. Just stop. It's not the quality of the comic I'm referring to here, but it's the fact that this entire thread is covered by the related sticky, and thus this entire topic is irrelevant. So yeah, please stop using the wrong topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back