Sonic Colors Ultimate is released!

Good to hear! What is the price
lol the bugs are FUCKING PRICELESS!
apparently according to funny raccon man ( sonic show on yt ) there like and 8 in 10 chance your save file will get corrupt! does not matter if switch, xbox or ps4/5 they have all had this, oh and the rockets in sweet sweet mountain just SHATTER funny part is its geting like 8.5 out of 10 scores! still a good game ( id rather have sonic unleashed ultimate though :dramahog: )

lol the bugs are FUCKING PRICELESS!
apparently according to funny raccon man ( sonic show on yt ) there like and 8 in 10 chance your save file will get corrupt! does not matter if switch, xbox or ps4/5 they have all had this, oh and the rockets in sweet sweet mountain just SHATTER funny part is its geting like 8.5 out of 10 scores! still a good game ( id rather have sonic unleashed ultimate though :dramahog: )
I know all of you love to point and laugh at SCU.. but seriously tho, Colors Ultimate is not that bad of a game.

I know all of you love to point and laugh at SCU.. but seriously tho, Colors Ultimate is not that bad of a game.
I've seen a friend stream through the entirety of Colors Ultimate on Switch. It definitely has some issues, but aside from the credits and the shorter than usual jump height nothing actually severe happened, especially anything to make the game at all unplayable. He's not even encountered the save data corruption people are talking about.

I'm still planning on buying it for PC whenever it comes to Steam. I fully expect the issues to get patched, if not super soon then at least before any unreasonable amount of time. Between that and modding support, I consider it worth the risk. I've still got the original on Wii to tide me over while I wait.

As for Sonic's Channel on Youtube, I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. I don't doubt that he tries to do honest reporting but he also seems to really enjoy drama and clickbait to boost his views, which makes some of the stuff in his videos seem sketchy at best.

I've seen a friend stream through the entirety of Colors Ultimate on Switch. It definitely has some issues, but aside from the credits and the shorter than usual jump height nothing actually severe happened, especially anything to make the game at all unplayable. He's not even encountered the save data corruption people are talking about.

I'm still planning on buying it for PC whenever it comes to Steam. I fully expect the issues to get patched, if not super soon then at least before any unreasonable amount of time. Between that and modding support, I consider it worth the risk. I've still got the original on Wii to tide me over while I wait.
GamerLuna Happy.png
I happily agree!
(I'm sad about Tails still not having a boss battle, tho)

im just saying colors ultimate is supposibaly good but im not spending 75 aus dollars to pay for it (for now) im waiting for it to get fixed, also WTF!? WHY DID SEGA NOT REMASTER UNLEASHED! ITS A BETTER GAME! except almost all the werehog parts...

also WTF!? WHY DID SEGA NOT REMASTER UNLEASHED! ITS A BETTER GAME! except almost all the werehog parts...
They never said they wouldn't. Though honestly, aside from a few quality of life fixes Unleashed doesn't need much of a remaster. They could give it a re-release port for modern systems and PC and it would do just fine.

My guess is Colors got first priority because it's become effectively the identity of the franchise moving forward. We'll probably see other games get the re-release treatment in years to come.

They never said they wouldn't. Though honestly, aside from a few quality of life fixes Unleashed doesn't need much of a remaster. They could give it a re-release port for modern systems and PC and it would do just fine.

My guess is Colors got first priority because it's become effectively the identity of the franchise moving forward. We'll probably see other games get the re-release treatment in years to come.
agreed actually
maybe oneday we wil get adventure remake or even SONIC ADVENTURE 3?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back