Sonic Colors Ultimate is released!

Get hit with a good dose of reality

In all seriousness. I really like Sonic Colors. It's not my favorite out of the boost trilogy, but it is one I can easily go back to and have a bit of fun. I really hate the way this remaster was handled, this thing needed at least a year of additional bugtesting and tweaking before this went live.

At least Dolphin remains an option, sadly :oh:

1630815415582.png

(BSE, what did you do to my boi)

I mean, you can celebrate it by playing the game? There’s really no need for a celebration, just get the game and play it.

I mean, you can celebrate it by playing the game? There’s really no need for a celebration, just get the game and play it.
Sorry I can't, I don't have a PC or a console
Post automatically merged:

In all seriousness. I really like Sonic Colors. It's not my favorite out of the boost trilogy, but it is one I can easily go back to and have a bit of fun. I really hate the way this remaster was handled, this thing needed at least a year of additional bugtesting and tweaking before this went live.

I only play the DS version

Thats the closest thing i can play
Post automatically merged:

My phone is extremely crappy despite the fact its a 64-bit

Sonic Colors really has "COLORS"

And the closest thing to experiencing Sonic Colors Ultimate is to play as Modern Sonic with a Colors hud and Pagoda Park DX

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back