SONIC COLORS ULTIMATE IS COMING! 2022 project

I was wondering the same
Everything ! The game was only for Wii
Now it will be available in all platforms better than anytime
New visuals , graphics , wisps .....
Don't forget that we are in 2021 and that making video games become better in many ways

Well, Yeah, i mean, it was one of the most well recieved games for a lot of time That isn't mania or Generations and was only on one or two consoles

Technically two but the DS version was different.
I was honestly expecting them to combine the two stories (especially since the Mother Wisp appears in TSR), but that could just be relegated to the web series or an extra side mode. Apparently some screenshots show the life icon using Tails. Not sure if that’s a troll or not, but it apparently makes sense to use Sonic as a placeholder model.

I was honestly expecting them to combine the two stories (especially since the Mother Wisp appears in TSR), but that could just be relegated to the web series or an extra side mode. Apparently some screenshots show the life icon using Tails. Not sure if that’s a troll or not, but it apparently makes sense to use Sonic as a placeholder model.
Well yeah I liked that there were special stages and the True Final Boss with Super Sonic but I also wish for a Rush Trilogy collection.

Personally, I think it's very possible that talis can be played on the memaster

even more so if one takes into account that other remasters of the franchise added new characters

as Metal Sonic in Sonic Adventure Darck Chao in Sonic Adventure 2 the same Tails in Sonic Cd and Knuckles in Sonic 1

so it would not seem strange to me that the colours remaster had new characters like Tails

I just hope it's not a simple sonic clone or something so radically different I see it difficult that they are not clonic due to the level design that as seen in the trailer has not changed much

(When sega cant come up with ideas)
But, Sega literally did come up with ideas. They have a whole ass game lined up and they hired another company to remake a game that was exclusive to the Wii. Nintendo released remasters/remakes Zelda games in the periods in between new ones. This isn’t a new concept and don’t rag on Sega for it

But, Sega literally did come up with ideas. They have a whole ass game lined up and they hired another company to remake a game that was exclusive to the Wii. Nintendo released remasters/remakes Zelda games in the periods in between new ones. This isn’t a new concept and don’t rag on Sega for it
"A remake"

Sega has ran outta new ideas like ideas for a new sonic game unless they just wanted a remaster a game then I'll take everything back
It’s common knowledge that Sega had just teased a brand new game. They just remastered Colors to fill in the gap and bring it to PC

(When sega cant come up with new ideas)
I'd rather have older ideas that actually works (like the Genesis games and Colors) than new ideas that are either bad or just badly executed.

Mania is made up of recycled ideas but it's a good game at the end.

We don't need to always reinvent the wheel.

I'd rather have older ideas that actually works (like the Genesis games and Colors) than new ideas that are either bad or just badly executed.
That moment when the Genesis games and Colors actually had new ideas for their time

Also, you say that reintroducing old ideas is a good idea, but it’s not. The main criticisms of Lost World was that the Wisps show up and they weren’t exactly used creatively in Forces either

Last edited:
That moment when the Genesis games and Colors actually had new ideas for their time

Also, you say that reintroducing old ideas is a good idea, but it’s not. The main criticisms of Lost World was that the Wisps show up and they weren’t exactly used creatively in Forces either
Colors is literally taking its main gameplay from Rush and Unleashed, that's the boost gameplay. And wisps are just temporary power-ups, they didn't invent that.

Lost World was actually a lazy and low-quality rehash of Mario Galaxy, it's not the same thing as if they took Sonic's gameplay from Adventure and Heroes and Shadow (which had parkour and spin-dashing)

Mania is made up of recycled ideas but it's a good game at the end.

We don't need to always reinvent the wheel.
I Kinda like bad sonic games idk why but true tho

Colors is literally taking its main gameplay from Rush and Unleashed, that's the boost gameplay. And wisps are just temporary power-ups, they didn't invent that.

Lost World was actually a lazy and low-quality rehash of Mario Galaxy, it's not the same thing as if they took Sonic's gameplay from Adventure and Heroes and Shadow (which had parkour and spin-dashing)
“Wisps are temporary power ups, they didn’t invent that” is not a valid argument. Sega obviously didn’t invent the concept of power ups, but they did invent the mechanics behind using the wisps as well as how those wisps interact with Sonic’s regular moveset.

And I only brought up Lost World to point out that reusing ideas doesn’t always turn out well and you decided to respond to that by saying that... it’s a rehash of Mario Galaxy mechanics? What side of the argument are you on? You’re only helping my case

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back