SONIC COLORS ULTIMATE IS COMING! 2022 project

Buddy

Floating in the nowhere
Hello everyone! Today was the special sonic central live show and after I finished watching it I came to ask you something: what did you think about a sonic colors remaster and project 2022?

maybe finally people will say nicer things about colors :)
i like the wii version though, but the remaster may be betterer

i hope we get unleasheded remasterseererd

I think it's good that Sonic Colors have been remastered, although I would like them to also add things from the ds version and maybe some new content.

but it is always good that old games are relaunched on current platforms

Personally, I like Colors and it's good to see it again, plus it opens up the possibility of remastering others older games.

tal vez finalmente la gente diga cosas mejores sobre los colores :)
Sin embargo, me gusta la versión de Wii, pero la remasterización puede ser mejor.

Espero que consigamos remasterizaciones desatadas.
yes
Post automatically merged:

No fui el único que vio el cambio de zapato en Sonic, ¿verdad?
nope
Post automatically merged:

Creo que es bueno que Sonic Colors haya sido remasterizado, aunque me gustaría que también agregaran cosas de la versión ds y tal vez algún contenido nuevo.

pero siempre es bueno que los juegos antiguos se relancen en las plataformas actuales

Personalmente, me gusta Colors y es bueno volver a verlo, además abre la posibilidad de remasterizar otros juegos antiguos.
Colors was my first sonic game i see *i never play it =(*

I mentioned already in the other thread, but I am kinda bummed out that the PC version is Epic exclusive. I'd prefer to have it in the same games library as all my other Sonic games on PC, which is Steam. I'm holding onto hope that the exclusivity deal is timed, will probably wait on my purchase until it becomes clear whether or not it is.

Ya lo mencioné en el otro hilo, pero estoy un poco desanimado de que la versión para PC sea exclusiva de Epic. Preferiría tenerlo en la misma biblioteca de juegos que todos mis otros juegos de Sonic en PC, que es Steam. Tengo la esperanza de que el acuerdo de exclusividad esté programado, probablemente esperará mi compra hasta que quede claro si lo es o no.
Ok

Turns out (at the time of me posting this, might get changed later) the official website for Colors Ultimate lists a Steam version, but not Epic. This could be either a miscommunication, or evidence of the Epic exclusivity deal being made super last minute before the official reveal.
unknown.png

I mentioned already in the other thread, but I am kinda bummed out that the PC version is Epic exclusive. I'd prefer to have it in the same games library as all my other Sonic games on PC, which is Steam. I'm holding onto hope that the exclusivity deal is timed, will probably wait on my purchase until it becomes clear whether or not it is.
I believe Steam had updated to show it, but I’m not sure

I think it's good that Sonic Colors have been remastered, although I would like them to also add things from the ds version and maybe some new content.
and it seems they heard me, I put it in a spoiler in case someone does not want to know

It has also been confirmed that there will be races against Metal Sonic, which is great

and also a new Wisp Jade Ghost that already appeared in Team Sonic Racing which implies changing the level design to adapt to the new ability

there is even a leak that says that tails is a playable character but it is just a leak it is not confirmed yet

Well, it looks like it won't be just a simple graphical update after all There may even be more that they are not showing I think it will be a good remaster.

Last edited:
SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS! SONIC COLORS!

:)

I think they could show more about sonic 2022, because sonic running doesn't tell us anything, it's like, just sonic running. Also i liked the idea of remaster sonic colors, it's a good game, i played it via dolphin emulator, and i liked it so much

So... Are the Adventure fans hopping for a remake salty or what?

Anyway it's not like they couldn't do it themselves to begin with

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back