Sonic Colors Remastered

A remaster of my first video game ever? Hell yeah. I'd definitely play that.

I seriously don't get why they would do that. Sure, it's an 11 year game, but still, it's not enough for a remaster. Also, I will be very dissapointed if SEGA starts to push Sonic in the Colors direction for the coming games, the total lack of a decent story and the script made for children are a huge turn-off to me. To me, Sonic Colors should stay where it is, on the Wii.

I seriously don't get why they would do that. Sure, it's an 11 year game, but still, it's not enough for a remaster. Also, I will be very dissapointed if SEGA starts to push Sonic in the Colors direction for the coming games, the total lack of a decent story and the script made for children are a huge turn-off to me. To me, Sonic Colors should stay where it is, on the Wii.
It’s entirely possible that they’re remaking it to fix the mistakes that you’ve just listed. If you recall, there were two versions of the game and the one that was played the least had the better story and more characters as well as Super Sonic Final Boss. They could mix the two games together and retcon the original in order to make a better story. Even if it’s just for the purpose of putting the Wii version on newer hardware for HD purposes, it wouldn’t reflect the tone of new games going forward since mostly everyone involved with writing and developing the original isn’t around anymore

Why complaining? Also Colors is better than most modern 3D Sonic game out there (even better than the Adventure games).

Story shouldn't matter in a Sonic game because gameplay is more important.

Why complaining? Also Colors is better than most modern 3D Sonic game out there (even better than the Adventure games).

Story shouldn't matter in a Sonic game because gameplay is more important.
I agree, but story can help a game a lot

I agree, but story can help a game a lot
But first of all, focus on the gameplay, then on the story.

Nintendo has proven several times that it's how things should be.

As for Colors Ultimate, we still didn't get any news but I'm expecting to see something around E3.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back