Sonic Character Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like the fury doll maker but not.
I think some of you know this maker and some don't.
You can upload your character and place it here!

linky: http://www.dan-dare.info/Games/SonicCharacterDesigner.htm

Heres my version of metal sonic:
metalsonicmetalsonic.png

Why don't people just say "awesome" and "cool" instead of "TEH WIN"? Honestly...

1etm53.jpg

Sonic was kinda hard. There was nothing to put for the gloves, so don't get on me for that. :V

Chaos said:
Why don't people just say "awesome" and "cool" instead of "TEH WIN"? Honestly...

Because we aren't Grammar Nazis like you. So please just
ultimatecardmi2.jpg

Credit to Ash for the image

Okay Chaos Knux, you've crossed the line. Can you PLEASE stop with those image macros? By the way, thanks for using (stealing) the one I made. :(

Ash said:
Okay Chaos Knux, you've crossed the line. Can you PLEASE stop with those image macros? By the way, thanks for using (stealing) the one I made. :(

No now please STHU. <- no image plus censor means I have used it twice today.

Those images are getting dumb.The're so overused and not funny anymore.Thanks to you.

Flamer
untitled-3.jpg

Made it really fast.

Because we aren't Grammar Nazis like you. So please just
[/quote]

holy sheet mystic hacked my account omg

Ok... you know what? I made the 2 per day thing to make a compromise, but you shun it. so guess what? NO MORE LIMIT if I see even one more post complaining about it. Comprende?

Last time I checked, you didn't have the authority to say such a thing.

I assume, because of you, some sort of new rule is going to be put into place. Think we have enough limits? Haha, keep it up:

"NO MORE USE OF TAGS!"
"NO MORE IMAGE MACROS!"
"NO MORE IMAGES!"

I mean, once in a while is cool and sometimes funny. When you have to use one all the time to set your posts apart from others, they and you become very, very lame. The material just gets old and redundant when you use it with almost all of your posts. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back