Sonic Central Direct

Personally, this collection looks like a leak that leaves me thinking apart I think the sonic Central was pretty good

As for Sonic Colors, it seems to me good that it receives a remaster now those who did not play it in their day will be able to play it

As for the new game, I don't know what to think, it showed very little

Probably the only thing I don't like is Colors Ultimate being Epic exclusive. I don't have a problem with it coming to Epic, but I would really like to own it on Steam alongside my other Sonic games.

Probably the only thing I don't like is Colors Ultimate being Epic exclusive. I don't have a problem with it coming to Epic, but I would really like to own it on Steam alongside my other Sonic games.
I feel you, we haven't even got the original one on steam

There's no need to be so aggressive about it
That is your idea of being aggressive????
Post automatically merged:

This is mine

That is your idea of being aggressive????

This is mine
It was unusually aggressive for what you were replying to

It's funny how the best Sega could do is to bring back their old games and reminiscence of their golden age (like Mania was for the 25th and Generations for the 20th).

Colours Ultimate only being on the Epic Store is a big shame.

Also from the symbol for the new project it seemed to spell out "ZAP" but everyone else decides to believe its called "Sonic Rangers" because of a leak from 4CHAN OF ALL PLACES YOU KNOW THAT PLACE IS WHERE MOST FAKE LEAKS WERE MADE BRUH.

It's funny how the best Sega could do is to bring back their old games and reminiscence of their golden age (like Mania was for the 25th and Generations for the 20th).

Colours Ultimate only being on the Epic Store is a big shame.
Also it only said PC not epic games.(I think)

Also from the symbol for the new project it seemed to spell out "ZAP" but everyone else decides to believe its called "Sonic Rangers" because of a leak from 4CHAN OF ALL PLACES YOU KNOW THAT PLACE IS WHERE MOST FAKE LEAKS WERE MADE BRUH.

Also it only said PC not epic games.(I think)
The fact that it’s called Rangers stems from the trailer’s metadata and it correlated with a leak made this January where it also called the game Sonic Rangers. The trailer basically confirmed that the leak was real

The fact that it’s called Rangers stems from the trailer’s metadata and it correlated with a leak made this January where it also called the game Sonic Rangers. The trailer basically confirmed that the leak was real
It is not true that the metadata of the trailer confirms that the game is called Sonic Rangers does not claim that the leak is real

It is also necessary to see the possibility that it is a coincidence that the leak calls the game sonic rangers

Let's avoid to talk about that forsaken site shall we?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back