• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic CD Style Levels (SonicCDStory.wad) (Version 1.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims

i would rather not
Here's a slideshow of pictures. (OUTDATED)

SRB2.gif

Now then, this mod shows the first level of a Level Pack I'm working on. It shows the first level, Generic Hill Zone. It goes in order, from Present, Past, and then Bad Future. There is an Emerald Token hiding in the Past Zone that takes you to the Good future, where you look for one ring and one ring only, which earns you the Chaos Emerald.

EDIT: New Version Released. This widens the levels a bit, but mostly affects the Special Stage, which changes the level layout and no longer requires a ring.

Download V 1.0

Download V 1.1

Feedback/Criticism accepted.

OOOH!! I likey pretty colors in slide 2 and 3...Nah But seriously it looks good (im not good a this criticism stuff). *Downloads*

You don't need the Eggman sign in the Spring ending if you want it to look like a level transition.

You ovbiously haven't made a level -_- [skyninja]

but anyway, non-deafed rings,

Cramped, And Even the generic grass zone is cramped.

Cramped, And Even the generic grass zone is cramped.

wiiman said:
luis90 said:

Cramped, And Even the generic grass zone is cramped
You double posted!

And you bumped D:

Anyways, it's a tad cramped, and plain, try deafing the rings next time.

on Edge said:

That's why it's called Generic Hill Zone.

And this pack is still being worked on, despite what everybody's saying. I'm not quitting on it until it feels hopeless to continue.

Generic is a bad thing. It means that your level feels exacly the same as hundreds of others. Most levels are named "Generic" as a joke. I'd rather play a level that is semi-different.

Intentionally making boring levels is bad.

Yeah, well my level was actually good.

Uh, I think. I'll have to get someone else's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back