• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic CD Music Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox34

I was digging through my old cds, and found my old S&K collection cd. Surfing through the content, I found that there were all of the old Sonic CD music tracks on there. I know how to add the files into a music wad, but I'm not that good (as I don't know what every single .ogg is in SRB2 to replace) and I don't know how to make a wad without a level already in it. If someone with knowledge of how to replace music in SRB2 can help, I can send .ogg formats of the Sonic CD music and we can make a music wad to replace SRB2's music.

Any takers?

I dunno how to make a wad without maps, I usually just start a blank map, save it, add the lumps that I need and then delete all the lumps but what I just added. :)

Might the "File>New" command have something to do with it?
I mean, in XWE or Wintex, or DeepSea, or etc...

If not, email them to me and I'll start right away more or less!

i've made a sonic cd wad, but the size of the wad is the same size of the music files used put together(currently 22.1mb), but it only changed the level music and boss music, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back