Sonic cartoons might get aired on Boomerang

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was already proven false on another board I go to. It came from the Sonic News Network Wikia, one that is known to be wrong about everything, and the person who put that there moved it to Wikipedia. It's some guy with a rumor, this is known to be untrue. He keeps changing what TV station will have it. :P

So yeah, hopefuly it's true, but with the zero amount of confirmation from a reliable sourse, right now it isn't.

Oh my god... The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, I Am Weasel, Tiny Toons, Chip N' Dale, AND BONKERS?? Wow, my dad picked the perfect time to not pay the TV bill. And Josh, it's not good to hate on the old cartoons we all loved when we were little, because that makes you a hater, and haters choke on haterade. Oh yeah, haha, I forgot Lola from BLL was in Space Jam, because I watched(and loved) that movie when I was like 5.

EDIT: ... Thanks a lot, Nathan... I actually do kind of mean that, since you got my hopes and expectations down for something that might be false.

I just wanna see Static shock. The good ole days. I miss that cartoon and I have seen every last episode.

I'd rather Sonic X than all of AoStH or Sonic Underground, Sally's in it. I think she's the worst, most unoriginal, most retarded character (can edit out the word before character if you want admins) ever made. What's the point of her? Sonic doesn't need a girlfriend, that's where my comes in.

No SatAM, no dice.

What I don't get is why Boomerang is trying to get licenses for shows that aren't really classic. The idea of a cartoon younger than the 80s on Boomerang is ludicrous in nature.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
I love all of them! But I don't think Sonic X is gonna be airing on Boomerang any time at all...
Have you SEEN the 4KidsTV thing on CW? They air Sonic X. You can also find the entire collection of episodes at the 4kids.tv website.

On another note, I need Boomerang now... Sonic was awesome, and that series was awesome. If they don't air the Sonic shows, I WILL DIE! Though, I would die if they DID show it. Either way, they better air that show

Oh yes, they're doing all the Dragonball series Im intrested in boomerang now, I want to see Static Shock on there too. I can't wait untill all this comes on.

Personally for me it is this.

Sonic Underground > Sonic X > AOSTH > SATAM (Why do I have the feeling this is the complete opposite of everyone else).

Back on topic I don't care too much because I can just watch the shows on Youtube.

AoStH on Boomerang? Wasn't that originally on Disney?

Either way, I need to get Boomerang if this is true.

Bouncey said:
Sonic Underground > Sonic X > AOSTH > SATAM (Why do I have the feeling this is the complete opposite of everyone else).
SatAM=AoStH (in awesomeness)>Underground>Sonic X.

Dude..... Sonic Underground and Sonic X better than Adventures and SatAM? Wow....

Underground was cool yet the storyline conflicted with everything else that was told about in SatAM. As the Archie comics had it, the Underground series took place in some alternate dimension (and somewhat rightfully so.)

And i think that most everyone here agrees with me that Sonic X was a waste of animation and special effects. The storylines couldn't support the great artwork that it had.

Adventures was great for the bright atmosphere and nature of the Looney Tunes-esque Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts. SatAM was (as Professor Pickles' assistant said once)... deliciously evil. The dark atmosphere and set-up for Sonic and the rebellious Freedom Fighters was the best thing in Sonic storytelling of its time. However, I still don't understand....
...What's with the hate for Sally? That she was Sonic's girlfriend? Sure... I don't like that with Sonic's fast attitude and adventurous life, but when you saw past that if they were "just friends" then you see that Sally was a great character who really needs some respect. I mean, she wants to find her father and restore peace... What's so bad about that?

My point with Sally is: Why the hate?

Have you SEEN the 4KidsTV thing on CW? They air Sonic X. You can also find the entire collection of episodes at the 4kids.tv website.

It was fine until CW took over FOX on the saturday cartoons.

Far as I know, I'll give then a year and a half until 4kids get's their own station on cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back