Sonic But BAD

Sonic But BAD v2

Uhuh

Well I'm out of ideas
i guess i CANT restore my older srb2 addons meaning i have to start over, LITERALLY FROM SCRATCH FANG BULLS**T ALL OVER AGAIN. Life Truly Is A Pain In The Nuts Rings.
well i have another thing to ask, how to you make a custom char have amy's melee as ability 1 and ability 2 be as just literally a gun like fang? *it's a super meat boy sonic the hedgehog char but with a twist and i need help with the gimmicks because every time i test play it it crashes, and it isnt the textures, something talking about the lumps??? i would be delighted if you helped me with this.*

i guess i CANT restore my older srb2 addons meaning i have to start over, LITERALLY FROM SCRATCH FANG BULLS**T ALL OVER AGAIN. Life Truly Is A Pain In The Nuts Rings.
well i have another thing to ask, how to you make a custom char have amy's melee as ability 1 and ability 2 be as just literally a gun like fang? *it's a super meat boy sonic the hedgehog char but with a twist and i need help with the gimmicks because every time i test play it it crashes, and it isnt the textures, something talking about the lumps??? i would be delighted if you helped me with this.*

That would be a question for Questions About Making Addons I feel

Getting offtopic for this thread

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back