• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic but bad (out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMinero

oh yeah,! this is happening!
Hi, I'm TheMinero. and I am making a mod for sonic called ¨sonic but bad¨ this mod is inspired by a fnf mod called ¨ but bad mod¨ to transform the graphics, sounds and music into a graphics and bad thinks .

images and videos:

in the archives

and of course. super sonic has a dripping suit

and yes I need help with the super sprites or if I can't do this alone anymore.
this mod is incomplete but have all the normal and night animation sprites.
my discord:
The Minero # 9903
and yes sorry for my english (i talk spanish)

NEW UPDATE: MILNE DANCE SUPPORT!
srb20016.gif

Attachments

• 1623694159970.png
    1623694159970.png
    92 KB · Views: 300
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 169
  • srb20015.gif
    srb20015.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 140
  • srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    8 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
You're going to have to use Google Translate. The majority of the community here speaks English

Tendrás que usar Google Translate. La mayoría de la comunidad aquí habla inglés.

You're going to have to use Google Translate. The majority of the community here speaks English

Tendrás que usar Google Translate. La mayoría de la comunidad aquí habla inglés.
sorry bro i think for the corrected converts my english in spanish

Not trying to be rude but this looks like Chezi's Sonic mod with dowgraded sprites, i know it's your first making a mod but this just looks like a cheap copy of his mod.

Not trying to be rude but this looks like Chezi's Sonic mod with dowgraded sprites, i know it's your first making a mod but this just looks like a cheap copy of his mod.
Aint chezi mod a chili dog mod becauss if its that it's different

I know this mod is supposed to have low-quality sprites but it just looks like Chili-dogs with low-quality.

Well, just said what i think about this mod so far.
As his post says, it’s based on FNF But Bad. None of this has any relation to Chili Dog. Even if it was Chili Dog and he had his own sprites, that’s still okay! Everyone is allowed to have their own interpretation of a character. There are two Sonic’s based on Adventure in development after all!

Oh my bad, i forgot about metalwario's mod, But yeah everyone is aloud to make a mod based on a character.
Well, kinda depends on the character but still thanks for reminding me Chezi. (i just don't want a sonic resprite and all and as i said:
i know the mod is unfinished)

No estoy tratando de ser grosero, pero esto se parece al mod Sonic de Chezi con sprites degradados, sé que es la primera vez que haces un mod, pero esto parece una copia barata de su mod.
No. Do you think that because he has black arms and eyes, he is automatically a copy of chillidog? Friend bone, it is sonic BUT POOR it has no details and everything is well done the bone is done in paint, and I did not know that it existed only when Chezi answered me. said brother, I know you thought it looks like chillidog but if it were a copy it would be called ¨Chilli dog¨ not sonic but bad. and yes bro it doesn't matter, and sorry for being rude.

Last edited:
I saw a couple of videos about FNF But bad but If this is only sonic reskin this is kinda lazy i don't want your thread down because of that, i thought you saw Chezi's thread before and i forgot that there is 2 adventure sonics it's alright to have both mods based on the same character, so sorry for the wrong idea dude.
No. ¿Crees que debido a que tiene los brazos y los ojos negros, automáticamente es una copia de chillidog? Hueso amigo, es sónico PERO POBRE no tiene detalles y todo está bien hecho el hueso está hecho en pintura, y yo no sabía que existía solo cuando Chezi me respondió. dijo hermano, sé que pensaste que se parece a chillidog pero si fuera una copia se llamaría ¨Chilli dog¨ no sonic sino malo. y sí hermano no importa, y lo siento por ser grosero.

Last edited:
I saw a couple of videos about FNF But bad but If this is only sonic reskin this is kinda lazy i don't want your threat down because of that, i thought you saw Chezi's threat before and i forgot that there is 2 adventure sonics it's alright to have both mods based on the same character, so sorry for the wrong idea dude
But bro, I'm not doing a sonic terminal montage, I'm doing a sonic but bad and it seems like a bad thing but I try very hard and I did 10 or 15 sprites a day since I didn't have things to do, and please don't say it's a bad mod just because it looks bad, there is a lot of effort involved, and don't say that it is a skin of the default sonic since it could put another ability but as the mod says ¨sonic but bad¨ sonic but bad, bad graphics or details, and If I want to, I can create a double-jump version (which I will do in the final version).

Last edited:
I saw a couple of videos about FNF But bad but If this is only sonic reskin this is kinda lazy i don't want your threat down because of that, i thought you saw Chezi's threat before and i forgot that there is 2 adventure sonics it's alright to have both mods based on the same character, so sorry for the wrong idea dude.
Threat? Since when did I threaten anybody lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back