• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic And The Secret Rings Sonic!!!!! ( There are Screenies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait DarkAngel..... when you mean SOC, you mean that you're going to make her as a BOT that follows Sonic around like Tails does in JTE's Sonic & Tails wad?

"The secret to the universe is ice cream."
"The secret to the universe is Chuck Norris"
Both wrong, I know for a fact the secret is 42. [/offtopic]
Sorry for sounding like an idiot, but who is Shahra, and why does everyone spell it wrong?

Shara is a genie in sonic and the secret rings. And it's funny you says 42 because my sister always says that for some reason.

1. Yeah, I should have googled her.
2. Don't ask me where I got the secret.
3. Why the HECK does the forum symbol keep changing?!

shado said:
1. Yeah, I should have googled her.
2. Don't ask me where I got the secret.
3. Why the HECK does the forum symbol keep changing?!
1. Google Shahra then, not Shara.
2. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
3. That's just programmed. [/offtopic]

Hmm. Needs more flame on chest. DSS looks fine.

on Edge said:
So, um, is their a public beta yet?
On Edge, You really need to stop going around asking for a link. You think character wads are easy? You try one. See how easy it is. Seriously, if there was a public beta, it'd have the link for public use,hence the "public" part.

No there is not a public beta yet, in answer to your question on Edge. And sorry I have not replied to anything for a while, I was on a short vacation and forgot to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back