• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic And The Secret Rings Sonic!!!!! ( There are Screenies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked, this thread is not about who's adopted, who's home schooled and who Chuck Norris is. It's about Dark Angel's in-progress SatSR Character Wad.

[/backseat mod]

Last time I checked, this thread is not about who's adopted, who's home schooled and who Chuck Norris is. It's about Dark Angel's in-progress SatSR Character Wad.

Thank you, I was about to say the same thing.

Man... :eek: People get SO off topic sometimes.

Ok...

Here is a picture that kinda gives you an idea of what the superform will be like. Please be patient, but maybe this will give you somethin else to get " OFF TOPIc". :D Just kidding!

Link-

Its kinda weird but it will get fixed up.

Click it to see a bigger picture.

Do you think I should put a glowing orb next to Sonic or not, I mean in all his sprites make Sharah next to him.

What do you think?

Forgetting a certain genie ring, flame and ring genie named Shara, which are all neccesary for Sonic and the Secret Rings

Oh, and did anyone check out the picture of Dark Spine Sonic? I put him out there, and I have decided to SOC Sharah.

Yeah, I did, It's pretty good for a drawn sprite, and looks good, but can be fixed up a bit. It's really good for a DarkSpine Sonic pic/sprite thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back