sonic and co in super smash bros wii!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Wii is the "Console that never sleeps", so they can basically update your games while you aren't paying attention.
New characters in SSB over time would be AWESOME. :)

Shuffle said:
Apparently, Wii is the "Console that never sleeps", so they can basically update your games while you aren't paying attention.
New characters in SSB over time would be AWESOME. :)
Where'd you get that from?

Jesus! When will you people ever learn?

Sonic will never be in a Super Smash Brothers game. Ever.

The game is about Nintendo's All-Stars. Not Sega's. Not Capcom's. If you want to fight as Sonic, go play a different game. You won't ever find Sonic in SSB.

I think EGM's April Fools joke those years ago is still fresh in everyone's mind or something.

Personally, I don't WANT Sonic in SSB. It just wouldn't feel right.

FoxBlitzz said:
Jesus! When will you people ever learn?

Sonic will never be in a Super Smash Brothers game. Ever.

The game is about Nintendo's All-Stars. Not Sega's. Not Capcom's. If you want to fight as Sonic, go play a different game. You won't ever find Sonic in SSB.

I've noticed that in both previous SSB games, those that have only appeared in only (excluding arcade) Nintendo games appear in SSB games. What I mean is that they don't allow Sonic, they don't allow Pacman, they don't allow Bomberman, Megaman, Black Mage from Final Fantasy, or anybody else because they've been on other systems than Nintendo's onto the SSB series.

However, I've been starting to think it may be different this time around. I've heard on other places that the above exclusions might appear in SSB3. However, this is unlikely, and the noobs might speculate, so I think I'll just stick with the no-"immigrant" side. :P

Mystic said:
I think EGM's April Fools joke those years ago is still fresh in everyone's mind or something.

Personally, I don't WANT Sonic in SSB. It just wouldn't feel right.

It wouldn't feel right because Sonic would probably get more popular after that...

He would suck in SSB or SSBM. Or likely cause more damage to characters and kill them faster.

The reason Sonic wouldn't fit in SSB is becaus of his controls. Unlike Mario, Sonic can't work in levels that are not designed for him. All of Sonic's levels are designed around his abilities. Sonic moving through Mario's world, he'd bumo into a lot of obsatcles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back