• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Adventure DX Circuit Race maps V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
I was playing in Sonic Adventure DX and I thought to make Circuit Race Maps for Sonic Robo Blast 2, because SA DX doesn't had a multiplayer...

I'm planing to port some maps from the game:
Windy Walley
Final Egg
and some more...

This version contains only Windy Walley Zone and others in work

How fast are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not avoiding releases, he literally stated that it's a WIP. However, I would suggest renaming the file so that it doesn't appear to be complete

Uhh... dude, you can't just avoid releases.
You can easily post that on submissions and wait until it gets aproved, not that hard. (ah fuck, i'm late.)

This is very much unfinished and a WIP. There is some GFZROCK in places and it looks overall unpolished and it only includes one of the levels he's listed. This is actually a pretty solid race map and I can't wait to see what happens next

Attachments

• Screenshot (475).jpg
    Screenshot (475).jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 165
ok I was about to report this on the talk to the staff forum but I realized that this thread has been up for 17 hours by now so it has most definitely been reported at the talk to the staff forum by now but I'm disappointed that there's been a recent bit of people avoiding submissions with editing so for those reading this post please read this thread before thinking about avoiding submissions with editing because you're not cleaver for doing that but instead putting yourself on the right path towards getting in trouble with the moderators and if you're anxious about posting stuff on submissions or it gets rejected then post it in gamebanana if you really want others to play your mod, I don't think it matters if it's a work in progress mod because it's still handing out the mod so that's why I suggest keeping the handing out of mods private with beta testers so for example did you know that I posted a mod on the srb2 skybase that interested a message board user because it was Christmas themed? The reason for this is because he/she (I don't know what gender the user is) is making a Christmas themed mod and it's got some stuff in it already but he wanted to use some stuff from the mod I posted so he asked me about it via private messaging and of course I said yes but he also handed me the early preview of the mod he and his team (it's a group project) once again via private messaging because it's a work in progress but the point of this example (it's not a good one though but I tried my best) is to point out that even if it's a work in progress you should still avoid publicly handing out the mod because it's still kinda avoiding submissions and also the example I used actually happened to me back in mid to early November so yeah get ready for Christmas stuff in a bit because it's almost that time of the year.

Last edited:
ok I was about to report this on the talk to the staff forum but I realized that this thread has been up for 17 hours by now so it has most definitely been reported at the talk to the staff forum by now but I'm disappointed that there's been a recent bit of people avoiding submissions with editing so for those reading this post please read this thread before thinking about avoiding submissions with editing because you're not cleaver for doing that but instead putting yourself on the right path towards getting in trouble with the moderators and if you're anxious about posting stuff on submissions or it gets rejected then post it in gamebanana if you really want others to play your mod.

Sorry for off-topic.

A small note:
I don't recommend recommending using gamebanana. This is a really bad site that encourages theft. I am very glad that few people do anything for gamebanana. I say this from personal experience (although this experience had nothing to do with srb2).

Posted by SeventhSentinel on 07-04-2020 in Discord
SeventhSentinel said:
We are no longer allowing links to GameBanana. The website encourages financial transactions and content theft, which both violate server rules. Take that stuff somewhere else.

If an addon is of questionable quality, then I think it is, on the contrary, better to send it to releases. Yes, there will probably be people, for example, like in this addon, but there will also be constructive feedback that can help you understand what you are doing wrong.
Although there is feedback on gamebanana... but... there are 2-3 messages? I doubt this is enough.

Of course, everyone chooses their own. I am not forcing anyone. These are just my personal observations. You have the right to do what you think is right.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Well, you just edited your post by removing gamebanana while I was writing my post. Oops. It didn't work out well.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Oops, I don't seem to get it right. Oh God. Excuse me.

If you're going to link a pack like this, you must send it through the Submissions forum. If it all checks out, we will move it into Releases, even if it's a WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back