Sonic Adventure 2: Battle help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this game is really easy:oops: but I am stuck trying to find all of the other specials. The list of all the ones are:

Shadow:
Light shoes
Mystic Melody

Sonic:
Light shoes
Bounce ring
that thing that turns you into a fireball

Tails:
Booster
Vulcan cannon power-up thing

Eggman:
Booster thing

Rouge:
Iron boots
Pick nails

Knuckles:
Shovel claws
Air necklace
Hammer gloves

If there are any others that I missed please tell me what they are and where they are found(give specific details if possable

Shadow:
Light shoes
Mystic Melody
Light speed attack

Sonic:
Light shoes
Bounce ring
Flame Ring
Mystic Melody
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
light speed attack: EDIT it is in green forest. in that part were you go off the dash ramp and you fall into a cave hole like thing. Run up the wall (you should no were) and when at the top go tworards the screen (you) and there should be an enemy dropping bombs (at the part were you run up the wall) and do Homing across them (i think there are more things to do homing at)and there you will see a platform. go on to and there it is (NOTE: this is coming from just SA2 but it should work on SA2B
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Magic Gloves (i remembered the name)(in city escape, requires bounce ring)

Tails:
Booster
Mystic Melody

Eggman:
Booster thing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Mystic Melody EDIT: i think its in the eggmans base, you know with all the sand (i forgot the name cause i havnt played in a while because my CD wont work :mrgreen: )

Rouge:
Iron boots
Pick nails
Mystic Melody
Spy Glass in the metal hall or whatever

Knuckles:
Shovel claws
Air necklace
Hammer gloves
Mystic Melody
sungalsses in meteor herd

Try using the fancy spindash hi-jump to reach impossible places. All you need is a slope and spindash. Charge your spindash in front of a slope, and when you release the spindash button, jump once you hit the slope. Sonic will jump up to crazy heights. The more vertical the slope is, the higher the jump. In sky road, you can jump to impossible places by using those small slopes on the mountains.

Use it to find a powerfull weapon. Also, in the green forest zone, look carefully for a robot thats kinda hidden at the right of the (auto)camera. This robot is close to a checkpoint. Good luck.

sonicfreak94 said:
neon the gunhog said:
I know this game is really easy:oops: but I am stuck trying to find all of the other specials. The list of all the ones are:

Shadow:
Light shoes
Mystic Melody
Light speed attack

Sonic:
Light shoes
Bounce ring
Flame Ring
Mystic Melody
light speed attack
that thing so you can catch enemys like Ash from pok'e mon...somthing power gloves (in city escape, requires bounce ring)

Tails:
Booster
Mystic Melody

Eggman:
Booster thing
Mystic Melody

Rouge:
Iron boots
Pick nails
Mystic Melody

Knuckles:
Shovel claws
Air necklace
Hammer gloves
Mystic Melody

If there are any others that I missed please tell me what they are and where they are found(give specific details if possable
I'll edit some more later

Thanks this has helped me out a lot but I still have one question: doesn't Shadow have one of those Bounce Ring things cause I think I found it once on another file which got deleted :cry: because my damn memory card had to be "formated" and this deleted all my game data :evil: (stupid thing) any way I don't remember where I found it :? .Do any of you happen to know?

neon the gunhog said:
Thanks this has helped me out a lot but I still have one question: doesn't Shadow have one of those Bounce Ring things cause I think I found it once on another file which got deleted :cry: because my damn memory card had to be "formated" and this deleted all my game data :evil: (stupid thing) any way I don't remember where I found it :? .Do any of you happen to know?
Look i edited. Any way, im not sure in just SA2 that you can get it, but SA2B (like you said) yes you probebly could get that with shadow

Super mystic sonic said:
Try using the fancy spindash hi-jump to reach impossible places. All you need is a slope and spindash. Charge your spindash in front of a slope, and when you release the spindash button, jump once you hit the slope. Sonic will jump up to crazy heights. The more vertical the slope is, the higher the jump. In sky rail, you can jump to impossible places by using those small slopes on the mountains.

I found that out too. it works in SA1, SADX, SA2, and SA2B. I did it once on 2P and 1P, I got onto the pumkin things in the middle of the sky... It was cool... ... untill you wanted to get off the pumkin :lol: ... ... You could just jump off the side an hope you land on somthing :lol: (most of the time i did).

And i already explaned this

Super mystic sonic said:
Use it to find a powerfull weapon. Also, in the green forest zone, look carefully for a robot thats kinda hidden at the right of the (auto)camera. This robot is close to a checkpoint. Good luck.

I think it's sad that anyone really has any trouble in SA2B, aside from the bad camera.

To me, the emerald stages were not that bad, because you could still move pretty fast, but I hated the shooting levels, they seemed so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back