• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Advanced wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make some of the sprites because these have multiple flaws. I suggest using the sonic advanced 3 sprites, theres more angles in those.

I have made better sonic sprites! I just can't find anything I could use to change it into SRB2 pallete so it's still blue.

Characters do not need to be green. STARTCOLOR; ENDCOLOR; and PREFCOLOR work well for determining your preferred base color.

You could make all the levels shown in side-view so it's more like sonic advance.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
You could make all the levels shown in side-view so it's more like sonic advance.
In which case, there's no point in having angles on characters. Ever used a 2D Wad?

Fish hook said:
Yet another wad with great potental gone to waste.....*funeral music*
Fix'd, and I'd have to agree. This wad had great potential

Also.
KoolK said:
NO.. :roll: I stoped months ago XD, People wanted me not to do it so... yeah
It's been like 20 days, that's not "months".

No, I just want to know why you support the creation of every wad ever thought up, no matter how horrendous and flawed the idea is.

That's an exsaugguration (sp?) and you know it. Name 3 other wads I've said this about.

I say that a wad has good potential because that's what my opinion is. Now that you mention it (and have made me self-concious) I guess this wad doesn't have as much potental as I thought it did...

You're manipulative, have you ever considered running for president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back