Sonic advance 2/3 after images (AfterImages.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
I got this idea one day when I was riding home on my bus, and I must say, it came out exactly how I planned...

What this does, is this:
It spawns after-images after being in your running frames, something like sonic Rush or Sonic advance 2/3.

Screenshot:
srb20000dm6.png

DOWNLOAD:

Mirror 1:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/puxmhu

Mirror 2:
http://www.badongo.com/file/1902268

There is only one bug with this:
For some reason, when the first After image is spawned, It is always facing to the right of what the map would look like under doombuilder, I'm working on a way to fix this.

That bug's strange.
Let me go test the soc...
EDIT: Nice!
But, one thing: Try to play as Knuckles and try doing that. Remember to not laugh so loud.
Plus, it doesn't work with Super Sonic.

Yeah knuckles has sonic afterimages...and I pulled down the console because I was gonna switch to tails, to see if it happend, and he kept running, even after hitting the wall, there was no loss of momentum.

Cool, even if it has a few glitches. One is that as long as you press a button (even reverse) you keep moving. Another is that it doesn't work with Super Sonic.

Blue Fox2 said:
Cool, even if it has a few glitches. One is that as long as you press a button (even reverse) you keep moving. Another is that it doesn't work with Super Sonic.

I'm not making this work with super sonic, Good day sir
and Jojo, for some reason, the SOC editor has no infromation on the Tails/Knuckles Skins

Host it on filewind.com because it won't let me upload from that site for some reason

Hey :mrgreen: I'm new to the game but I already know quite alot of things about the game. I know where all 7 Chaos Emeralds are, and I've beaten the game with everyone. Thats an awsome idea with the after images! I still don't know how to make my own character yet but I'm working on it. :mrgreen:

1. That question has nothing to do with this topic.
2. Why not post it in suggestens and help in stead? ~_^

Heh, nice little touch throwing the Uber-run in there.

Anyways, nice job figuring out how to manually set the animation timer, once again you have accomplished something I would consier impossible.

Draykon said:
Anyways, nice job figuring out how to manually set the animation timer, once again you have accomplished something I would consier impossible.

I just used alot of A_SetTics states

Using A_SetTics, This will override the Duration number (Usefull for fixing animation bugs), and Var1 being what the duration number would be, in Tics obviously :P

I loved using this! everytime I play srb2,I add this soc.(except in netgames ofcourse) Also,this is kinda offtopic but, what is shufflarb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back