Sonic Action: news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up. You found another hosting place for Sonic Action? Does this mean I'm not needed to host it anymore?

allegro40.dll isn't there, so I'm assuming it doesn't need it.

The worse thing is that Sonic Action beta 3 was released five minutres before SRB2 1.09 :eek:

Being Sonic Action advertised in four different places (here, SFGHQ, FlashMeat and Sonic Spain) I don't think it.

sonicfan93 said:
WHERE DO YOU DOWNLOAD 1.09!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Good God, man. I vote him runner-up for noob of the year. (1st being shadowsfollower, of course)

Bigboi said:
Good God, man. I vote him runner-up for noob of the year. (1st being shadowsfollower, of course)

What adds to shadowsfollower's noobness was that him changed nickname four times in few days! (shadowsfollower then shadowmaster, shadowcult and finally Thrust)

Anyway, the game was nicely done, and the levels were good too. The engine seems to have some flaws though, like when you jump close to an edge, Sonic shows his bouncing animation. Other glitches too, but I couldnt think of any.

I just played Beta 003. I like it. The levels are nicely designed. Sonic still goes too fast, though.

That SRB2 Town level is a nice touch. I hate it though. (Mostly because I'm not in it. ;P)

I dont know... I stopped playing after the game restarted my computer 3 times. All because of the music/sound. Like it has a virus or something.

BigBoi said:
That SRB2 Town level is a nice touch. I hate it though. (Mostly because I'm not in it. ;P)
Cutscene 3 (not available in beta 003)...
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I dont know... I stopped playing after the game restarted my computer 3 times. All because of the music/sound. Like it has a virus or something.
There is a patch: http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/sab003_win32_patch.zip DIGMID driver sucks, but it's only used in the worse sound cards. But I needed to remove the support for it. Hovewer, actually the patch is added in the ZIP (I reuploaded it), so you can redownload it, and it'll have the patch. ONLY WINDOWS VERSION.

EDIT: I forgotten the URL to the patch :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back