Sonic 4 Epi. II

today, well be talkin' about Sonic 4 Epi. II.

Also i just got all emeralds in this game :threat:
good for you in my opinion episode 2 is a great improvement from the shit loaded episode 1 the game has physics this time no more bad gameplay this time the level design is way better and after that the homing attack has been reduced in a way it kinda feels like sonic rush

Episode II has only slightly better physics than the first episode, but manages to be a lot more fun with it's somewhat better level design and use of the tag actions with Tails. It's still a far cry from the greatness of the other classic style games, but it's a fun little distraction that you can beat in a sitting or two and get overall a better experience than with Episode I. Personally however, I feel that Sonic Advance 3 handled a similar concept and did it better for the most part, so if someone were looking to play a whole game in this gameplay style that would be the game I would recommend.

for me, sonic 4 epi 2 is a decent game. it has good graphics (or models), (kinda) original levels, and lots of parts where you go FAST
however im not saying its perfect. the physics are only SLIGHTLY better than epi 1's and we know how that games physics is trash. and its hard and confusing bosses. sometimes you need to look up a boss run video to know what to do in the bosses. but with all those asside its a pretty decent game overall. you should give this game a try.

today, well be talkin' about Sonic 4 Epi. II.

Also i just got all emeralds in this game :threat:
Yeah, let's talk about it. It isn't talked about very much, and it is always on its big brother's shadow (which is arguably worse than Ep.2). I remember spending hours on this game when I was a kid. I think I didn't sleep until 1 a.m when I first got the game! (Granted, I started playing late...)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back