Sonic 2k6 SPOILERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aegix said:
I'm a major sonic fan, and I wouldn't want Sonic to really die, but...

...It COULD work, if done properly...

something like this: After a long and arduous battle, Sonic sacrifices himself to save the world...and then after the credits, the following scene happens:

Something belonging to sonic (let's say...a bracelet or something) falls to the earth, and causes a cmall crater. A shadowy face (sleeping) jerks awake, and goes to look at it. After a moment, the figure puts it on, and you see who it is. A new hedgehog (one that actually looks cool, for once), that then dashes off at sonic speeds. Therefore, the main character dies, but the series continues. >_> oh. and needless to say, Sonic STAYS DEAD. If he comes back as a spirit to give the new hero advice, thats OK (at least it's an improvement over Omochao), but if he'd come back completely, then it would suck...

>_> that way, all the characters could age (I want tails to actually become cool again!) and then the series could sort of...be reborn.

>_>

<_<

/me dives into antiflame bunker to avoid incoming flames.

So basically, It's Megaman Zero: Sonic Edition?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Hey, guys? I've beaten the entire game including all 3 episodes and the Last Story.

Sonic does not die.
yujikillssonic.gif

***SPOILERS***
Sonic doesn't completely die; he is shoved to the brink of death, but Elise can still feel him alive on the wind. All the Chaos Emeralds did was revive him from this point.
***END SPOILERS***

light dasher said:
sonicdies.gif

NOOOOOO SONIC DIED BY WHATS HIS FACE, DAM YOU WHATS HIS FACE, poor sonic :(
though really i just spoiled that for myself :? because i haven't got te game, though i've played the demo

Don't put spoilers in the topic.
:? Didn't anyone read the 1st post?

Ritz said:
One problem with the image: I'm assuming here, and we all know happens when one assumes, but that's Naka, isn't it? Well, Naka left Sonic Team yonks ago. Sooo... Naka isn't killing Sonic. Everyone else that's left is.

That said I saw that image posed at S2Beta before this, so it's not like you made it or anything... (I think...) ...but still.

Draykon said:
Ah, I've been looking for a clip of when that happened. No worries, he gets brought back to life.

Ahem, LOLOLOLOL, Sonic died!
Oh, if he revives then:
1-oof...
2-AHAH LOL ROFL XD etc... - Sonic DIED!!

Shadow Hog said:
One problem with the image: I'm assuming here, and we all know happens when one assumes, but that's Naka, isn't it? Well, Naka left Sonic Team yonks ago. Sooo... Naka isn't killing Sonic. Everyone else that's left is.
I had realized that myself, yes. I was going to link to the original, unedited gif, but Guess_Who's server is too unbearably slow for public consumption. That, and tacking Yuji's face onto an image makes it marginally more humorous, anyway.

Quick question.

Is shadow back to his kickass SA2B personality in this game?
or is he his brooding thoughtful self from Sonic Battle?

Or...Is he his whiny messed up self From Shadow?

I love Shadow's game, but...his personality left a lot to be desired...

Sooo...Which personality is he closest to in this game?

Sort of another new personality again but not radically different.
It's all buissness, 'till mephiles starts ticking him off, then he kicks ass again.

EDIT: He gets a little annoyed and slightly depressed by the fact that in the future omega's gonna pwn him.
(Wait's for sonic 2K7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back