Sonic 1 titlecard and HUD

Sonic 1 titlecard and HUD 2.1

Kirb

Kirb The Korb
Kirb submitted a new resource:

Sonic 1 titlecard and HUD - a network friendly graphic modification that makes the titlecard and HUD look like the one from s1!

a mod that replicates the Sonic 1 HUD and titlecard and tweaks itView attachment 63437
it's also network friendly so you can use it in netgames and savefiles, pretty cool

if theres a problem or a mistake in the mod, contact Joe and tell the problem
  • who's joe?
answer: Connection terminated. I'm...

Read more about this resource...

Just because someone already made a particular concept doesn't mean someone else can't make their own take of it.

Both mods aren't even similar!
SonicX8000's mod revolves around creating a shinier HUD, while Kirb's mod replicates Sonic 1's title card complete with the funny oval.
Both have different objectives lol

Just because someone already made a particular concept doesn't mean someone else can't make their own take of it.

Both mods aren't even similar!
SonicX8000's mod revolves around creating a shinier HUD, while Kirb's mod replicates Sonic 1's title card complete with the funny oval.
Both have different objectives lol
oh ok
Post automatically merged:

I am is dumbstupid.

Looks good, I like it! When playing at a high resolution, the black zig-zag takes up about only half of the screen, so I might extend it personally as it looks a little odd covering only half.

So judging by the gif, the "W" uses an upside down "M"; what I suggest is using the "W" from the Mobile Port of Sonic 1, which has an official "W" sprite that can be used. Also, the Act Number still seems to use the default SRB2 font there, so that might be something that needs to be fixed

I may need to double check, but when certain palette mods are loaded, the whites of the letters are revealed to be different shades. I think it was ArrumPal or something like that, where its hues are blueshifted a bit.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back