Sonic 06 is not actually that bad

Mathos

Not Funny
You readed the tittle, the only reason people dont like sonic 06 is Elise, (and also the lot of bugs the game have(and its sad to know that most people who think its bad didnt even played it))

Last edited:
-It's buggier than my backyard
-Loading times and frequency are horrid
-The realistic humans look weird next to Sonic characters
-The story feels like it's straight out of a fangirl's bad self insert Sonic Adventure fanfic
-It's unfinished, and seems to be even more unfinished than the E3 build
-Find the captain
-Sonic and friends are weirdly lanky
-What did they do to Eggman?
-The kiss
-What do you mean Elise got captured again?!
-Weird convoluted time travel plot

I could go on with reasons people don't like 06 but I'd be here all day.

Again, I recommend you explain why you think it's good. A character being introduced in it doesn't make the game good

I feel like you're trying to mix in your opinions with our opinions. Sonic 06 is a bad game for us, but Sonic 06 is a good game for you. That's it.

I feel like you're trying to mix in your opinions with our opinions. Sonic 06 is a bad game for us, but Sonic 06 is a good game for you. That's it.
While it's true that whether a game is good or not is subjective, it's not unreasonable for someone to ask for an explanation what it is that makes you like it.

I don't know about people but I thought the PC "Sonic P-06" remake was great, controls are tight, character movesets and abilities are immensely fun, level design is fantastic, and the soundtrack and visuals are incredible, not sure if they'll ever be able to fix the hub world and the story though, oh well can't have everything the way you want I guess.

I normally hate saying I like 06 because I ALWAYS get called a clown or stupid,but your right 06 is good, it has flaws and failed experiments but if you look pass that it's not a bad game

He was introduced in Rivals 2 first.
Nope
Sonic rivals 2 launch:
Screenshot_20220209-163831.jpg

Sonic 2006 launch:
Screenshot_20220209-163918.jpg

In all honesty, if you want the true Sonic 06 Experience as the way it hopefully was going to be, just play P-06

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back